Warmth Of Love // Sequel

"Uff Mahir!! Abhi bhi aapko do din lagenge aane mein. 2 days, 48 hours!! Maine nahi karni aapse baat!!", she pouts over the glass screen.

"Aww my cutiepie. Sirf do din hi toh hai, dekhna kitni jaldi guzar jayenge!", he smiles looking at her angry yet cute pout.

"Nahi-nahi-nahi-nahi.. Nahi guzrenge din aapke bina. I want you tomorrow, Mahirrrrr kal Diwali hai na.. Please! Aa jayein na wapas. Mujhe raat mein neend nahi aati aapke bina.", a shivering voice comes out of her mouth as she tries to suppress back the tears back.

"Bela! Shona! Dekho rona nahi, okay! You're my strong wifey na. And aapke paas toh humara baby bhi hai, hai na!? Aur main jo yahan akele reh raha hoon!", he tries to console her.

"Toh main kya karoon? I haven't cuddled you, I haven't kissed you, I haven't sat on your lap, I haven't eaten from your hand from 4 days and you're asking for 2 more.", she says annoyingly.

"Bel--".
"No Bela is here!", saying this she hangs up the call frustratingly.

Yeah, it's our happily married Bela and Mahir. 3 years of wedding and additional 2 years of dating, all together a relationship of 5 years. Still their craving for each other hasn't reduced a bit, even it increased more and more.

Bela is five months pregnant and her mood swings are at pinnacle. Tomorrow is Diwali and Mahir is in New York as their MNC is establishing a new factory their. And here Bela is getting restless without him.

Their married life have been so facile. Their life is going fluently with love, love and only love. It doesn't mean, they don't fight. But fight is a rare case between them. Both of them are mature enough and madly in love, they know each other very well, boon of being best friends, and are very easy going person with calm personality.

But after pregnancy, Bela has become a little troublesome and pesky. No, definitely she doesn't get midnight cravings where wife wakes her husband up for ice-cream or anything which is hard to bring at such time because Mahir had set up a small cold-storage beside her partition of bed which is stuffed with each and everything she demands. Even he almost opened a pickle-shop and tamarind but much to his bad luck, she didn't ask for them even once. Oh yes! A hardworking and night owl chef is also appointed for crazy demands.

If you're thinking that Mahir is at peace after so many preparations then I'm sorry, that poor guy is suffering still. But he's so insanely in love with her that he doesn't bother much even if she asks him to cuddle her, stroke her hair and keep chanting soothing and romantic words to her till dawn.

And from last four days, it's almost like hell for Bela to live. Nope, her teddy isn't working, she wants Mahir to hug her tightly. But one thing, unforgettable to mention, her glow, she's glowing and her chubby cheeks are radiating luminance. She has become irresistibly cute af.

When Mahir was going, she cried so much that her nose became cherry red and cheeks resembled tomatoes. Her prown, pout + frown, and sniffling nose, flowing eyes and faraway look made her so adorable that Mahir can't resist clicking her picture. He sees that daily, sorry, every hour and let out a relieving sigh with an adoration of immense love.

Bela is sleeping with a frown as Mahir isn't coming at all and it's 2 am, it means it's Diwali, as according to date. The bedroom door flung open, noiselessly though. Of course it's Mahir, she demanded and he won't fulfill it!! Impossible, right!?

She talked to him in morning and he didn't book ticket, why would he, don't he have chopper? He's here, in India, in Mumbai, at Sehgal Mansion, in their bedroom, before her, seeing her sleeping, hugging his sweatshirt. God damn! His heart clenches to take her in his arms.

He moves near her and looking at her frown, he let out an inaudible chuckle. His Bela is so endearing, damn!! He sits beside her, strokes her hair and placed a slight kiss on her forehead. He leave to fresh up. He comes out of washroom and find no one their, he peeps out of curtain and locate Bela standing at balcony.

She's wrapping her hands around her shawl closed shoulder in wintery breeze, looking at foggy weather. November it is, initial days of winter, cold and hazy lond nights, pleasant natural weather after a hot summer and sometimes destructive rain.

Mahir goes close to her, "Bela!" Bela jumps at her place shouting indeliberately and placing hands over her face, to hide herself maybe, "Ahhhh!! Mahir ka bhoot.." and Mahir laughed loudly at her expressions. She slowly slips her finger off from her eyes and sees a madly laughing Mahir. She screamed again, "Mummaaaaa!! Mahir ka bhoot hasta bhi hai.. Jai Hanuman gyaan..." she starts chanting holy mantras and Mahir sniggers holding his stomach as he dissolve in a fit of giggles.

Wiping his tears of mirth, he eases himself and hold Bela by her shoulder, "Bela koi Mahir ka bhoot nahi hai, Main hi hoon tumhara Mahir.", he speaks. Bela removes her hand from her face slowly and examines him carefully and whispers, "Mahir! Pakka aap hi ho na!!?"

"Haan baba! Main hi hoon.", he smiles. She hugs him tightly and he secures her around his arms. He feels contentment having her in his arms and she finds her home in his embrace. After a cozy tight hug, they pulled apart. He takes her inside and make her sit on his lap. Mahir asks, "Jab main aaya tab toh aap gehri neend mein so rahi thi phir kaise uth gayi, aur itni late night..? Hmm! Batayiye??"

Bela fumbles and look up at his face, "Ac-actually woh-woh.. You won't laugh right !?" Mahir nods horizontally, "Naah! I won't..". Bela fixes her face in his neck's crook and speaks, "Mujhe na. i-I felt your cologne. I felt you're here near me and my eyes opened on its own but then I realized you're not here, you're verryyyy far away from your Bela."

Mahir listens her keenly and his heart soars knowing his effect over her though it's not first time but everytime it's more desperate than before. He says softly, "Baby! I'm here. With you. For you. I'm not going anywhere now onwards leaving you alone, okay?" Bela shines up, "Really!!" "Yeah!"

Behir hears a churning sound only to get know, it's from Bela's tummy. Mahir brows knits up, "Bela you didn't eat anything?" "Um- actually no! I wasn't hungry at all that time.", she replies.

"Bela you should be careful na. Not for yourself but at least for our baby.", listening this Bela's expressions changes from guilty one to angry. "What the Fuck! You don't care about me?", she snorts. "Bela mind your language, you shouldn't use curse words, it will affect our baby.", Mahir says in a little loud voice.

Bela sulks at once and cries, "You're are scolding me Mahir! Aap meri fikr nahi karte, aapko sirf baby ki tension hai. Maine nahi karni baat aapse. Kyun aayein when you don't care about me. Jao yahan se..!"

Hungry Angry Moody Pregnant Bela!

"Calm down Shona! Aapko bhuka nahi rehna chahiye na. Ab bolo kya khaoge aap, I will feed you by my hands, you were missing it na!!", he cups her face and she place her face near his heart.

"Hmm, mujhe Pasta khana hai. White sauce Pasta and a brownie.", she demands softly. "Ohhkay! As my love says!", Mahir says and calls through intercom for Bela's pasta.

After 15 minutes, she got her dish and Mahir feeds her like a baby. Indeed a baby she is! After dinner, Mahir places her on bed and lies beside her, holding her near him, cuddling her.

"I missed you Mahi", Bela whispers.
"I missed you too a lot.", Mahir replied.

He pecks her lips,
"I love you Mrs. Bela Mahir Sehgal."
"I love you too beyond I can express in words, Bela's Mr. Mahir Sehgal."

◦•◉--------------------------◉•◦
Warmth Of Love