Teri Aankhon Mein

Haan Karde Na Choti Moti Galtiyon Ko Maaf
Itna Sa Bas Ehsaan Kar De

"Bela, sweetheart! Look! what I brought for you. Orchid bouquet and Dark chocolate mousse!! Your favorites.", he said turning on his most charming smile.

"Mahir!! Keep your tricks to yourself. I don't want them and I'm not gonna listen you this time.", Bela said and stood up to go taking her bag.

"Baby!! I'm sorry na. Please. I'm sorry. I didn't lie to you. I swear.", Mahir made a puppy face.

Karde Na Choti Moti Galtiyon Ko Maaf
Itna Sa Bas Ehsaan Karde

Ignoring him, Bela kept moving forward and reached to her scooty in the basement of their University.

"Bela..! Bela!! Listen me just once. Please.", Mahir run behind her.

"No.", replying him straightforward, she looked into her bag for keys.

"Give me a single chance to explain myself. You know, how much I'm dying to take you in my arms! I just couldn't sleep properly from last two nights.", he said.

Tu Jo Hai Naraz Meri Saansein Na Chale
Maan Jaa Tu Jeena Ye Aasan Kar De

"Till how many more days you're going to exaggerate it.", Mahir said annoyed.

"Oh! So I'm exaggerating. Wow. Just. Wow.", furiously she replied.

"Yes, you are! You're not giving me time to explain myself. Why don't you understand that I can't cheat you over someone that too your best friend? Don't you trust me? Don't you know how much I love you?"

Tu Khol Mere Dil Ko Aur Le Le Talashi
Koi Bhi Milega Na Tere Siva
tere siva

"I sent you sorry card but you tore it apart and sent me damn picture of that. You're not picking up my calls. You blocked me on WhatsApp. You're ignoring me whole day in college. You're talking with Anushka but not me. You're not letting me touch you. Why? Just because of a freaking misunderstanding.", Mahir bombarded his complains.

"So what! When I asked you to accompany me in shopping you said you had to be with your mom because she is not well. I didn't utter a single word because I know how much she means to you even I love her a lot. I was thinking to visit her that day only but what you did..?", Bela shouted.

"It wasn't the way you are thinking. I only love you. I know I said that but I-I.", he stammered looking into her eyes as he thinks from where to start.

Teri Aankhon Mein Dikhta Jo Pyaar Mujhe
Meri Aankhon Mein Bhi Tujhe Dikhta Hai Kya

"I got a call Bela from an unknown number. He said that a boy met with an accident and his description about the boy was like Vyom. He said in Vyom's phone the last call was mine but Vyom's phone's battery was almost dead so he called through his own number. Listening this I panicked. I told mom about it and she asked me rush to the given address which was in front of the same mall you went."

"But when I went there. There was nothing of that sort happened and flashback

Suddenly Anushka came to Mahir with few shopping bags in her hand and hugged him lightly.