Spotless Mind (Truth)

"Hey Mahir, wassup bro!" An American accent boy with fair complexion, dark chocolaty eyes and curl hair, around his mid twenties catch up. "Hello, do we know each other?" "What rubbish! I'm Evans, you forgot me? You're standing before Bela's house and you're saying you don't know me.. Stop kidding, by the way, is everything sorted between you both?" Evans asked in disbelief and Mahir was unable to understand what he was saying.

*****
Can't understand what's going on let's go in past, throwback to 2 years ago!

"Hey! Can you renew my pass, I need to reissue my book The Fifty Shades of Trilogy."
-"Yeah sure! By the way, nice choice of book.."
-"Thank You!"

"Sir, your name please!"
-"Mahir Sehgal.."

"Oh, are you Indian?"
-"Yes.. You too?"
-"Yep, I'm Bela Sharma."

"Nice to meet you."
-"Likewise.."

And that's how they met for the first time at Boffs n Jose Library. Soon their meeting reach to their personal life and they use to meet at cafes. Their closeness grew more and they fall for each other. They were in live in relationship.

*****

"Okay bro, I think you need space, I'm going, bye, catch you later!" Saying this Evans left and Bela came. "Let's go Mahir!" But Mahir was lost in another world, replaying what Evans said. "Mahir! Back to earth, darling!" She snapped her fingers before him. "Yeah, yeah.. Let's go!"

Next morning,

Mahir waked up and went towards gate to collect newspaper and milk bottles as always.  But this time he finds something else too. It's was a tape-record and an envelope, he went inside with that. Thinking of playing it later, he put that aside and went to make tea and breakfast.

"Good morning baby, wake up!" Mahir kissed over Bela's hair. "Morning..." She replied sleepy and looking adorable with tangled messy hair. She rubbed her eyes like a baby and sat on his lap, putting her head on his chest and snuggled more into him.

He captured her lips and smooched that hard. "Mahirr" She tried to say between this but he didn't leave her lips. She responded back and sucked his lower lip. He is devouring her upper lip. After a breathless kiss, they both hugged each other tightly.

"Baby, there's tea for you, fresh up then we will have our breakfast." Mahir said her. "Okay! Wait for me darling." Bela stood up and went bathroom moving her fingers over her hair sleepily. Mahir heard the doorbell ringing.

"Evans, you here!? Early morning!" He asked surprised with his sudden arrival. "Sorry to disturb you but I'm glad this time you recognize me." Evans chuckled and continued "Actually, delivery boy came with some stuffs for Bella, and he said it's urgent to give her. She wasn't at her home and yesterday I saw her coming with you, so I came to parcel her this." He clarified. "Oh, Ohkay, but how did you get my address?" "Mahir, Bro, I'm sure if you ask me something else like this, I'm gonna kill you right here. How did I get your address? Seriously! I'm in hurry, bye!" Saying this he left. "But.." And Mahir couldn't complete further.

"Who was at the door, Mahir?" "It was Evans!" He replied. "You know him?" She asked a little confuse. "Yeah we met tomorrow outside your home." "Oh I see, he is my friend. But sometimes he behaves quite weird. He asks something out of this world." She said with a annoyed face. "Yeah, he said we had met each other before, even he knows my address." "What? How could this be possible? Leave it, for what he came." "