Spotless Mind (Initial)

adapted from ETERNAL SUNSHINE OF SPOTLESS MIND movie

Somewhere in Northstead Milania in Alaska!

(Note: The places in this story is all imaginary.)

Mahir Sehgal wake up and come outside the home and decided to take a leave today from his office. He is going to visit Seezian beach today. Today is 14th February, 2019. Taking his dairy and a pen, he leave the home.

He is sitting on a bench at the beach and open his diary but he finds that few pages are torn apart. "I don't know when I tore these pages of my dairy but it's okay.." He thinks while his eyes wander looking around. His eyes fall on a girl. He feel something unusual in his heart but then that girl went from there.

After few minutes he also left and headed towards a nearby restaurant as he is feeling hungry. He sit on a table and saw that girl sitting alone. Without thinking a second, he take his pencil and started making a sketch of her. But this was unknown to that girl that someone was penning down her beauty in his diary.

Mahir went station and sat on the train. The train was empty as usual because of the less population in the state. He again find that girl in train too. But this time that girl came to him.

"Hi, I'm Bela Sharma, I noticed that you were at beach and restaurant and now in this train again. Such a coincidence!" She said sitting in front of him. "Hello, I'm Mahir Sehgal." He replied a little hesitantly. "Are you Indian?" Bela asked looking at him. "Ye.. Yeah! You too?" "Yep! I felt that you're Indian.. Indians ke *Dil ka rishta* maybe!" She chuckled at her own words but Mahir just passed a faded smile.. "Do you know Hindi or you didn't understand what I said?" "No, I.. I know!" Again just a syllabic answer.

"I think you're not comfortable in talking with me. Should I go?" "No no, it's not like that.. I just..just.." "Okay no need to clarify, by the way have you ever been to 'Boffs n Jose library'?" She said because she was feeling that she met him somewhere. "Yes, I frequently visit there." "Oh, you know I work there, that's why I felt as if I saw you."

And they chatted a lot till they reach their stoppage. Mahir, keeping aside his hesitance and shyness, open up before her. Mahir is a shy, introvert, reserved kind of person whereas Bela is just his pole apart, she is chirpy, quirky and an extrovert. But according to the saying 'Opposite poles attract each other'!

They are loving each other's company and feeling comfortable. They come very close just in one and half hour journey. Behir exchanges their numbers. Before leaving each other, Bela kiss Mahir on his cheeks and whispers, "If you called me, then we will be considered as married!" This shook Mahir to an extent.

*****

Mahir was pacing to and fro, struggling between his brain and heart. "Should I call her or not? It will better to call because my stupid heart won't get peace. But isn't it will be too early to call. Let's leave it on situation. I only know that I'm calling..."

"Hello Bela!" "Hi Mahir, I knew it that you will definitely call me but why so late?" She replied with a pout. "What! Is it late? I thoughts it's too early. Bela, I reached home just 30 minutes ago." "Okay, okay, jerk it off, soo.. Sooo." "What So? Say further!" He was eager to know what she's going to say. "So, as I said, we are Married. Soo... Sooo we will go on honeymoon now." "But where darling?" "Clarist-Pav, the frozen river..." Bela suggested one of the most beautiful place of Northstead. "That's incredible, so tomorrow at 7 pm!" "Done!"

*****

Behir is laying on that frozen river, cuddling each other, staring at the night sky. "Mahir, I feel something strange whenever I'm with you." "Why? Is it bad feeling or good?" He questioned. "So stupid, if it would be bad then I wouldn't be laying beside you here." She clarified. "Yeah, that's right but how this childish idea popped in your mind of marriage and honeymoon like this?" Mahir asked her because they weren't married, it was just harvest of Bela's mind that if he called her they would be considered married. "Ugh Mahir, you're such a spoilsport, it was just a fun. We will obviously marry at church." "You sure that you will marry me?" "Why, you don't want to marry me?" She asked back tilting up her face to see him with her brows up. "It's not like that, but it's just that we meet only a day aback." "So what! I feel a hearty connection with you..." Saying this she get up above him and forwarded her hand. "Get up Mahir!" "What happened?" "Just get up once." He stand in front of her and she come a little more close to him.

"We met 29 hrs ago, and from then I fall for you, I feel a unsaid connection between both of us. This connection is so strong for just a two times meeting. I feel as if we are soulmates. I don't know how does a soulmate should be but I felt that so I said. I feel as if we know each other since pretty long. I feel as if we are made for each other instead of being poles apart. I feel I like you.. But after being with you I feel I love. Yes, I am in love... In love with you. My mind says this could be just a mere attraction but my heart is screaming that I love you.. I want to give a chance to this relationship. Will you give us a chance for being together?" And Bela sighed! "Of course Bela, I would love to share my life with you.. I also have mutual feelings.. I love you too."

She crashed her lips over his. Sucking with passion. Mahir bit her lower lips to which she parted her lips and he entered his tongue, tasting every corner of her mouth. Her sweet flavour was enchanting his taste. They were pouring their belief on each other. Then the nature showered their bless in the form of snow. Snow was falling but they were lost in each other. They broke apart because of lack of oxygen, even in this freezing winter they were warm because of their heat of love!

*****

"Baby, you should shift to my home." "Okay baby, as you wish." Bela replied calmly. "But I have to clear out my few works at home before leaving it. I will take a week." "Okay but atleast for tomorrow, as it's Sunday." "Kay, let me take my toothbrush!" She winked. Mahir was waiting for her outside her house.

"Hey Mahir, wassup bro!" "Hello, do we know each other?" "What rubbish! I'm Evans, you forgot me? You're standing before Bela's house and you're saying you don't know me.. Stop kidding, by the way, is everything sorted between you both?" Evans asked in disbelief and Mahir was unable to understand what he was saying.

______________________________________

Boo Yaaa Readers, first of all let me wish Pearbhians, A Very Happy Two Years Of Our Pearbhi's Togetherness. The happiness they brought in our life is indescribable. Now, back to the story.

Please ignore grammatical errors and please leave your reviews. Many of you would be confused because of their love confession so early, but this is the demand of the story. Maybe it will take time to understand the story as its a puzzled and twisted one. Believe me, I'm in love with this script, it's so new!! Vote, comment and share ❤