Warmth of Love

As she put bindi on her forehead, her glittery bangles chimed rhythmically. Her lips turned into pout as she applied pink gloss for last touch up. Her eye-shadow clouded eyes blinked as she set her mascara. Her long golden loose curls floated over her back as she bounced them to set and jhumkas dangles on her cheeks, merrily. Lastly, when she wore her juttis, her anklets tinkled, announcing she's ready to go.

Looking herself at mirror for the last time, she felt something missing and that's when she realized that she hadn't wore the pendant, her favorite, obviously gifted by him. Securing the clasp, she touched the pendant with her fingers and then her gaze fell on that diamond stoned ring on her ring finger, marking her as his!

She looked like a Goddess in that pastel pink chikankari anaarkali teamed up with a white golden bordered plazzo. Her shiffon dupatta clad her front, as it opened broad on left side and narrowed into a lace on the right. Anyone could stop breathing looking at that heavenly elegant angel. A satisfactory smile crept on her lips thinking she's going to be Mrs. Bela Mahir Sehgal , officially, soon.

Reminiscing that life changing moment, after looking at the ring, a shiver of nervousness, anxiousness and fear of adapting a new life ran down her spine. Despite of these feelings, she knew her heart is contented because he is going to be with her, now and forever! Her man will be there with her to support her, to care about her wishes, to protect her, to be her in every circumstances and most precisely to love her.

On the curtain of her eye lens, the mind drifted to that beautiful day when he knelt down before her and said the most soothing verses to her,

"Bela, you have made my heart slave of yours, even without putting me into a dungeon. I'm captivated in your love. And I am sure this is true love, pure love, it is unconditional and eternal. Just know it Bela, I need you by my side forever till I'm inhaling the your aroma as my breathe. I want a lifetime with you. I want to cherish you, adore you, idolize you and make you mine. I love you Bela.. I truly do!"

She remembered after how smoothly he whispered, "Will you marry me?" And when she nodded her head, he slide down that ring and kissed her knuckles. He stood up to hug her and she swear on everything holy that his eyes were shining as it was glassy with drops of satisfaction and so love that she never thought she gonna get. Eventually, a pearl drop escaped his eyes while she was sniffling since the time he was knelting down. Finally they hugged each other in the tightest and cosiest hug of ever and the whole auditorium buzzed with cheers.

Bela was shifted Mumbai from Delhi with her parents newly when his father applied for her admission in a college. Since her father was a affluent personality of nation, she got admission easily even being in her last semester. She was hesitant at first to join a new team, a new batch because even though she had a millionaire life but she was never a girl who wears showy skinny dresses, goes for clubbing and kitties, consumes liquor. She always had been a reserve girl who had had moralistic teachings.

She found Mahir there, who was a rich lad but he was also like her, even more better than her. He was quite popular in college but when he saw her first, he was attracted to her at once, maybe because she was different from everyone or because she was like the one he always dreamt of as his life partner. From strangers to friends, friends to best friends, then lover to fiancé and now soon to be spouse. What a beautiful journey they came across.

His ocean eyes, his chocolate brown hair, his drool worthy facial features, his rose petals like lips, his body, biceps, abs. He was a Greek God for sure but except this what makes her fall for him was his sacred soul. He was the one who was blessed with a heart none like another. A heart which gathers compassion, kindness, selflessness, humanity and what not to make a man human. His soft speaking, his innocence. Everything is just so perfect and beautiful about him. And most importantly his baby like pearly smile.

After being in relationship for almost two years, now they are going to be married. He proposed her three months before their finals. After that he went NY for some business administrative course, so that he can ascend his Dad's position and run the Sehgal Group of Industries. Bela lived without him for almost a year. He returned and they continued their engaged life.

Tears pricked Bela's eyes as she go down the memory lane and soon these water drops bid bye to her eyes. Suddenly, she felt that familiar touch around her waist and a face fixed on her crook. She didn't panick a bit because she recognizes his presence even in deep slumber. She quickly wiped her eyes turned towards him. It's been a long time she was ready but those adorable memories clouded her brain.

"Mahir kab aaye aap?" She asked. "Jab meri Bela humare baare mein yaad kar ke khushi ke aansu baha rahi thi." He said putting his hand on her cheek. "Aap.. Aap ko kaise pata?" She asked amused. "Jaanta nahin hoon kya main tumhe?" He questioned back and she smiled, "Jee. Bahot achche se jaante hain aap mujhe." She hugged him tightly and listened his heartbeats which rants her name only. She came out and whispered with teary eyes, "I love you Mahir." "I love you too." He replied and kissed her forehead which she adores the most. "Ab rona band karo aur jaldi chalo. Pandit ji aane waale hain, main toh chahta hoon ke weeks ke ander humari shaadi ki date finalize ho jaye. I can't wait more to make you mine." He wiped her cheeks and looked intensely into her orbs. "I'm already yours." Bela smiled and pecked his lips. They both go downstairs together, hand in hand, to start a new phase of life.

That's The Warmth Of Love

_________________________________

Here's my new OS, I hope you guys like it. It may have a lot error, kindly ignore and share your reviews too.

Wanna sequel?