part 1

thoughts will be like this

Flash backs will be like this

I will say when there's a change of pov's

-<3-<3-<3-<3-<3-<3-<3-<3-<3-<3-<3-
Nobody's pov

(Name) was walking home humming a song while whatching a couple fireflies dancing aroundin the air.

She was carrying a basket full of colorful flowers in her hands.

she loved to go too a little flower garden that was only a 20 minute walk away from her home.

She stoped and looked up at the night sky as a cold breeze blew through her H/C (hair color) hair.

The dim light that the moon radiated was enough to now be able to make out her slightly slited E/C (eye color) eye's.

and and abnormally sharp fangs.

She smiled to herself as she continued her way home.

A little while later she arrived back at her house.

It was a little bit up the mountain that was a little ways away from a small town.

I say house but it was more of a creepy shack.

It was falling apart some of the windows were boarded shut.

the roof leaked if it rained.

when you'd open the door it'd creack and then slam shut.

The list goes on.

The whole house seemed overall haunted. But it was a home for (name). She's lived in this shack ever since her family was atacked by a demon.

She has faint memories of that night but nothing before that. After she was turned she ran as far as she could till she reached this abandoned shack.

She was 13 back then that was about a year ago now she's 14. but her physical appearance hasn't changed at all since she's a demon.

(Name) pov

Today i went back to the flower patch i like. i picked a bunch of pretty flowers. But i ended up having to run away from the angry lady that's there every day.

I don't know why she never wants to share with me instead she always gets all mad and chases me away with a broom.

Even though i wave and smile at her! I think she's just a little mad at the world

I think while i put down the basket full of flowers on my old table thad has a thin layer of dust collecting on its surface.

I got lost in thought again as i apsent mindedly nible on one of the flowers from my basket. I notice a small hole in my kimono

i look around for my sewing kit when i find it i see that all the string is used up. So i decide to go to town and get some new string.

I have to hurry though the shop closes at eleven pm and thats only half an hour away
Back to to nobody's pov
+small time skip

(Name) was now runing away from the angry woman that owned the sewing supplie stand.
And a mob of other people.

Flash back

(Name) went up to the sewing supply stand and grabed some plain black string she bowed to the lady who owned the store and started to walk away

"Hey kid aren't ya going to pay for that?!"the woman said (name) turned to her and and tilded her head and then smiled and kept walking

"Hey you're that girl who keeps taking things from stands and pretending nothing happened?! There've even been reports stating you sneek into womans gardens and steel flowers!"

You don't even stop and just keep walking

"Don't ignore me!"

The lady was starting to get frustrated

"Hey that's the girl!"

Another man yelled out as some other street vendors turned their heads and started saying things like

"Yea that's her!"

"That's the girl"

"Let's get her"

A good amount of them got up and start chasing her

"You're not welcome here anymore!!"

"We're sick of you!"

"Leave this village and never come

They got pitchforks and torches from who knows were wawing them aroun as they screamt insult at you

Back to the present

And that's why you're being chased by an angry mob.

Of course they planed this out to teach you a lesson and weren't actually planning on hurting you.

On of the ones in the front tripped and made a huge gash in you're back with his pitchfork.

At first he was horrified thinking he killed you.

but if even possible his face started to portray even more dread.

as he saw the huge gash on your back simply close up again in a mater of a couple seconds.

There was an eerie silence for a moment before one of the men started talking.

"She is more of a threat than we could have ever imagined this child is not only a thief she is a witch!"

There were murmurs and whispers from the crowd as they discussed the mater hastily amongst each other.

Until some random person yelled out that you had disappeared

(Name) pov

They were all talking about something so i got bored and decided to go home.

Those people were really mean that one guy even made a biger whole in my kimono then before.

I thought wile slightly pouting.

And i even dropped the thread while they were chasing me!

I thought about various other things as i munched on the flowers i collected earlier that day.

My hand went for another flower but as i reached into the basked i felt nothing.

I looked down and it was empty

Darn gues i have to go get some more
.
.
.
.
To be continued

Taisho whisper
________________________

The song (name) was huming in the beginning was a song her mother used to sing to her (although name is not aware of this)

(Name) doesn't intend to do
Bad by stealing it's just that she lost her memory from her life as a human so she doesn't even know she's doing something bad

The reason the villagers reacted in such a harsh way is because name has been stealing from them for more then a year now

Incase it wasn't obvious (name) eats flowers instead of people

Thanks for reading
Love you guys💕

1040 words