part 23

Last time on, i finally updated!
You illegally boarded a train,
paid via UNO card. And slaped Walmart pikachu.
________________________________

Nobody's pov

"Hmmm, i knew i senced someone awake. How did you do it? Surely you didn't figure me out that fast. Could it be that you saw through my atack from the start?"

His voice  severely irritate you. It was just so annoying.

You looked at him in severe distaste, almost like he was some sort of bug.

But then you remembered what you were here for and unsheathed your sword.

You looked at him readying your sword, fully prepared to cut this mans face of.

Initially you waited for him to make the first moove, but that started turning really awkward. So you decided just to lunge at him in stead.

"Blood demon art: thorn net!"

Vines shot up from the sides of the train, weaving into each other forming a net like formation.

They surrounded him in a tightly woven net, but just as fast as they surrounded him they were all cut up.

You rush towards him with your sword at the ready, you swing at him but he deflects your atack.

"I must admit you are quite strong~"

"Ew"

Something about his tone of voice deeply desturbed you, you took a step back, but ended up slipping and falling on your but insdead.

"crap"

One little (Name) fighting on the train, one falls of and flies away! (Insert goofy song)

So here you are,  lying on the floor. You have no idea how far away the train or your friends are, all you know is...

you messed up.

You look up at the sky, feeling like apsolute crap. You take in an unsteady breath, and your eyes start to watter. You slowly sit up.

You watch one tear after the other drip ontou the gravel. You punch the floor, it leaves a small crater in the floor.

"Damn it...  Damn it! are Tanjiro Zenitsu and Inosuke gonna be ok?! They have Nezuko to potect them, but still!"

You just felt so hopelles...

"Wiat a second! This won't do me any good!"

You slaped yourself in the face and  shakilly got up. Crying won't save your friends!

But how too get back too the train?

You looked around a little for some ay too get back, that's wen you spoted the train track's!

"bingo!"

You walk over to the train tracks, and look up to see how far the train is. And sure enough, it's nowhere to be seen.

"So all I have to do is run faster then the train, right?"

You crouch down and touch the palms of your hands to the ground. (Like that athlete thing, yk?)

"No problem!"

.

.

.

Back at the train

Tanjiro just woke up. He is curently trying to wake up his friends.

But to no avail. All he accomplished was waking up the children who were tied to his friends.