part 16

Nobody's POV

"Now move tomioka."

The butterfly lady said while pointing, her od sword at him.

"I don't think I'm hated."

(Poor guy)

"Oh my. I guess you never realized people hated you. Sorry. I shouldn't have said anything. my apologies."

A invisible arrow hit "Tomioka's" pride. While Tanjiro swet dropped at him.

"..."

"Boy!"

Miss butterfly called out.

"Yes!?"

Tanjiro replied.

"Your lying on top of a demon. And there's another demon beside you. That's dangerous so get out of the way and-"

"No! You've got it all wrong! Well-... not wrong but.... umm... she's my little sister! And she's a friend! And-"

"Oh! Is that so? How sad. In that case I'll use a gentle poison to kill her, that way she won't suffer."

"..."

Tanjiro looked horrified when she said this.

"You! Demon girl pick up your friend and his sister and run!"

You nodded and picked up Tanjiro and Nezuko, Tanjiro winced due to his injuries.

"I'm sorry. Thank you!"

Tanjiro shouted at tomioka.

You started running picking up Nezuko's box on the way. You were carrying Tanjiro on your back and nezuko bridal stile.

And you somehow managed To strap the box around your neck.

Nezuko whoke up soon after you started running. You noticed that there was a presence behind you, so you started running even faster.

The prasance landed behind you. But it was fast. Usually you'd be a lot faster but you were carrying two teenagers.

Plus it took a ridiculous amount of energy to unlock your blood demon art.

The presence behind you still had some trouble catching up to you though.

But soon it managed to grab the back of Tanjiro's haori. And pull him of of your back.

"Run (Name)! Run and take Nezuko with yo-"

He was cut of by a thud most likely him being knocked out, or worse.

You still ran a little further, but set Nezuko down and told her to continue running.

You faced the "presence" that you now knew was the girl that you met at finall selection!

She began to atack you, but you just dodged or parid her atack's. Till-

"Message! message! caww! mesage! Take (Name) Nezuko And Tanjiro into custody, And bring them back to headquarters!!

Capture Tanjiro, The human. And Nezuko And (Name) the demons! Capture them them and bring them to headquarters!!

Tanjiro has a scar on his forehead! (Name) has H/C color hair! and Nezuko has a bamboo gag!"

"Are you (Name)?"

You thought about trying to speak but decided just nodding is easier.

You both retrieved Nezuko together. She got back into her box.

But you did have to stay there a little longer because your parasol got a couple ripp's in it. That you had to sow up.

But when you were done you were brought away by the kakushi.