part 5

Nobody's pov

"There are a few hundred members in the demon slayer corps. The organization isn't officially recognized by the government. But it has existed since days of old and still hunt's demons today. However the identity of the leader of the demon slayer Corps is shrouded in mystery.
Demons:
staple food:
humans:
They kill and eat them. It is unclear where they first appeared. They have impressive physical abilities and their wounds heal quickly. They can reconnect severed flesh. And grow new limbs. Some demons can change form. other poses strange abilities. The only ways to kill them is by exposing them to sunlight. Or cutting off they're head with a special sword. The demon slayer Corps fight demons face-to-face. They are humman so they're wounds heal slowly and losy limbs will not return. Nonetheless they fight demons in order to protect ordinary people.
I am a trainer. Just like it sounds i train swordsman. There are trainers in various different places, thay use various training methods. in order to join the demon slayer corps you must survive the final selection at mt. Fujikasane. I decide wether you may attempt final selection."

(Why tf are urokodaki's speeches always so long😭)

Urokodaki said. he was explaining the basics about the demon slayer corps to tanjiro. Along with his new training routine.

First He was to run down the mountain every day. Recently urokodaki even made him carry a sword with him.

Wich made it nearly twice as hard. The traps were also getting more dangerous and harder to avoid. just when he started getting the hang of it to.

He would then be forced to swing his sword well over a thousand times. He was also taught to do other basic training routines such as push ups squats situps etc.

Just yesterday he threw tanjiro into a river the strong tides almost made him drown. And he had to sit under the waterfall.

While he was doing this he'd scream nezuko's name. It was pretty funny to watch sometimes. But you still felt bad for the poor boy.

And to top it all off if tanjiro did anything wrong urokodaki would usually hit him.

But no mater how tired he was he'd always check on nezuko. Who's been in a sleep like state. ever since they arrived there.

When he came home he was always super tired. but nonetheless every day he wrote in his journal.

You're daily routine was very different. First you'd brush and braid nezuko's hair. So that it wouldn't become tangled.

hang around with urokodaki if he was there. It had now become a hobby to play shogi with him. And then you'd wait till the sun went down.

then wen it finally did you'd go eat as many flowers as you could. And carry as many as possible home.

Sometimes you'd even help tanjiro train. But most the time it was you just silently watching him suffer through the window.

Right now you were extremely bored. it's a very cloudy day so technically you could go outside. But it was a extremely uneventful day.

You got bored of whatching tanjiro doing his 1000 swings a while ago. and it was generally pretty boring to watch.

You haven't seen urokodaki today either. at this point you already gave up on finding him. You've already looked everywhere you could think of.

You were so bored you even tried to play shogi against yourself. You were the winner in case you were wondering.

All the flowers you collected last night were gone now. Probably because of all the boredom eating you've been doing.