part 20

Recap nr.2
So first... (me checking what happened last chapter) okey, got it! (Deep breath) ZenitsuaskedtomarryyouTanjirowasbyingacinamonbunInosukewasdepresedAndweendedthechapterwithamidnightencounterwithouerfavoritboiiii

Under stood? If so I'm impressed.
____________________________________

Nobody's POV

"What?"

The boar head said in a raspy voice.

You let out a little grasp looking at him stunned, the moonlight bounced off of his face and hair like they were made of fine shards of glass.

his half lidded deep blue eyes peered straight into your soul. He was wearing a stoic expression. his features were relaxed, but that calculated gaze showed he was paying attention to every movement around him

It took you a second to snap out of the small daze he had put you in.

"S-sowry"

You apologized looking down with a tiny little blush covering your cheeks

He only exhaled and directed his attention back to the boar hide in his hands.

You trned away and were about to walk away till he asked a question that cought you of guard,

"Am i weak?"

You turned back to face him but he was facing in the other direction.

You sat down behind him and carefully put one hand on his shoulder.

You were about to say something, but before you could he turned his head to you...

He had tears in his eyes, eyes that yearned for an answer any answer. The eyes of a child trapped in a shell of someone who never had anyone to love them.

A child who needed hope.

What you wanted to tell him right now was, it may feel like it's so hard that you'll die before you can overcome this. and your powerless against everything in the world. But in reality you are so much stronger than anyone will ever know including yourself. So don't give up!

But you couldn't.

You looked him in the eyes with a reassuring look. Almost like a caring mother.

"I-it's going t-to be okay!"

You gave him a small smile, And hugged him.

He just completely btoke down and started ugly crying into your shoulder.

You strocked his head soothingly, and kept whispering soothing words into his ear always keeping that soothing smile on your face.

Your not sure how long it has been but eventually his breathing evened out. And light snores were barely audible.

You waited another minute or two before picking him up, and carrying him back to the infirmary.

As you carried him you took note of the dark circles under his eyes, you kept smiling mindlessly while walking.

Eventually you made it back to the room were him and his friends were staying. You placed him back down on his respective bed.

With one last look at him you left the room, careful not to make any noise while closing the door.

But as soon as you left the room your smile dropped.

"It's going to be okay" a sentence spoken by you purely to make someone happy.

How would you know? Personally you rarely believe such things. Why? Becouse you remember.

Flash back

"Stay here honey, i am going to handle the mean man, and then come right back okay?"

One look at your face let your mother know that you didn't quite believe her

"You know what? When we're done I'll make F/F ok?"

She gave you her iconic fake smile that she's been doing ever since your father died why did you believe her every time

After that all you heard was one muffled scream before there were footsteps entering your room.

At first you thought it might be your mother but something felt wrong so you held your breath hopping they would just leave.

The footsteps were coming closer, it didn't even seem like this person was looking they just knew.

The closet door opened revealing a man with black hair and pale skin a was wearing a blood stained suit.

But what really stuck out about this person was their eyes they were a vibrant red that seemed unnatural.

The person picked you up and lifted you up with one hand, he used his other hand to lift your chin. He traced your chin with his index and thumb for a second before digging his nail into your skin.

You started crying at this point, but he barely paid any attention to you he lifter his nail to his mouth and licked your blood.

He inspected your blood for a second before lifting his nail and poking into your skin once more. But this time you felt something entering your sistem.

After that you were thrown out of the window, and with shards of glass in you and cut's all over, You ran.

End of flashback

After that you woke up

You've had that dream 7 times throughout your stay at the buterfly mansion.

You knew from the start it wasn't just a dream,

After a while you snapped out of your thoughts and you realized you were back in the garden, you looked up at the sky

"What a beautiful night"
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

Taisho whisper

.Inosuke hasn't been getting much sleep lately

.Zenitsu woke up when you entered the room and couldn't fall asleep again after that

.author is very sorry about not updating for so long please forgive me
_______________________________

Hello, how are my lovely readers?

We are at 2k now... wow

You guys are awesome! Like what! Thank you so much!!

Also If you're enjoying this story please do consider following, thank you

Bye<3

920 words