part 3

Nobody's pov

After a couple minutes of confusion the kindhearted boy had decided to let you join him and nezuko.

A little while later nezuko managed to shrink and fit in the now repaired basket (name) observed this and followed suit.

(Just pretend they'd both fit)

Nezuko was now beside her sleeping peacefully as se was preoccupied with tracing the inside of the basket with her finger.

After a while she felt tanjiro come to a halt to ask a lady for directions.

A couple hours later the sun finally went down and tanjiro let both nezuko and you out of the basket.

"Oh! There's a way station there's a light on somebody must be ther. Let's go.

Tanjiro said before he seemed to pick up a scent.

he ran towards the door dragging nezuko behind him by the hand you were following closely behind them.

!! I smell blood! These mountain paths are dangerous. That traveler may be injured"

Tanjiro started running towards the door dragging nezuko with him you following behind them.

"Are you alright?"

Tanjiro asked slamming the shoji door open.

Before his expression darkens at the sight in front of him

there were various limp bodies spread across the floor either on the ground on lleaned against the wall.

They saw a demon chewing on a human womans arm.

The demon looked up from his meal and started speaking.

"What!? Hey! This...
... is my territory get away from my feeding ground!

The demon said it's voice low and unpleasant to listen to.

Drool started to dribble out from the bottom of nezuko's muzzle at the sight if the bodies.

It ran down her chin and dripped off het chin starting to form a puddle on the floor.

"Hmm..."

The demon continued

"Somethings wrong here are you two human?"

Suddenly the demon sprang forward tackling Tanjiro out of the house.

Tanjiro quickly swung his hatchet making a gash in the demons throat.

The demon retreated back a couple meters giving tanjiro some time to get back up.

"A hatchet!? Ha!
Ha! ha! Not bad! But a wound like this... ...will heal in no time!
See the bleeding already stopped!"

He said as the wound closed up in a matter of seconds.

In the mean time you were attempting to drag Nezuko away from the body's.

by draggin her by her sleeve but Nezuko stayed unmoving as she stared at the bodies huffing strongly.

Tanjiro was tackled dow again by the demon who was now choking him.

"You'll never do that again!
I'm gonna snap your neck."

At that moment Nezuko tore herself away from the sight of the dead bodies.

She ran to help her brother unintentionally dragging you with her in the process.

you were still holding on to her sleeve as she ran towards her brother.

She kicked the demon's head of successfully decapitating the demon.

The demons head hit a tree. while Tanjiro just noticed there's a limp body on him and attempts to get it off him as fast as possible.

"N..Nezuko"

Taniro stammered before nezuko kicked the demon's torso away from him. flinging it multiple meters away.

Tanjiro looked horrified at the demon.

"Why youuu ...!
I knew it! one of you is a demon!
something didn't feel right!
What are a demon and a human doing together?!"

The bodie of the demon aimed for nezuko and you as in some sort of rage

"Stop!"

Tanjiro shouts as he was about to swing his hatchet once more. when out of the corner of his eye he saw the demons head.

with two new arms now grown out of eather side of it. being flung towards him.

He redirected his hatchet so it would hit the head instead. But the demon chomped down on the blade of the hatchet successfully stopping the blow.

"Get off of me!"

Tanjiro yelled at the demon before head butting the head.
He head butted it one more time.

before pinning it to the to a tree with the hatchet. He then ran off to find nezuko and (name).

A little further off the torso of the demon was kicking you. as you were shielding Nezuko from getting hurt.

Tanjiro suddenly appeared tackling the demon. but in the process he flung himself off the side of the cliff as well.

But nezuko grabbed his hand saving him from certain death.
While You just watched as nezuko saved her brother life and dragged him back over the edge.

Tanjiro was now standing in front of the demons heat with a knife. (idk were he got it from but ok) he was sweating and looked very nervous.

Nezuko and you saw a hand reach out towards him. The hand rested on his shoulder surprising tanjiro who turned around in shock.

He saw a man wearing a tengu mask behind him. He stared for a second before the man started speaking.

"You can't kill it with that."
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

Taisho whisper

(Name) had an odd feeling that she could trust the boy since she could sense his kind heart.

(Name) was 100% panicking wen she couldn't get nezuko away from the bodies.

Tanjiro is thankful of you since you protected nezuko from the demon.

Urokodaki was perplexed since giyuu's letter said nothing about a second demon girl.

Author loves you guys💕.
And hopes to see you in the next chapter😊

900 words