part 10

Nobody's pov

You have been staying at the new old cabin you found. For 15 days now.

Your new demon slayer corps uniform arrived earlier today.

(i drew this! Granted i did use an already made body but i drew the uniform

(i drew this! Granted i did use an already made body but i drew the uniform. You can change it in your head)

You wre now expecting your brand new sword! You wre eating a white flower. while wondering what your sword smith would be like.

Your crow told you that the sword changes color depending on the user. You wonder what yours will be.

You heard wind chimes from outside. So you grab your parasol and run out the door.

You saw a man wearing a hat with wind chimes connected all around the brim.

When he came to your door step he set down a sword and sat down there.

Shrugging you just go with it and sit down on the doorstep with him. He started ranting about all the property's of the sword.

You watched him with a bored expression on your face. Till he handed you the sheathed sword.

He ushered you to unsheathe it as soon as possible. You slowly took it out of its sheeth.

Watching the sword glisten in the sunlight. You waited for a couple seconds. And then a couple more but still nothing happened.

The man who introduced himself as hagenezuka stared at it for a second more.

before steam started coming out of his ears and nose.

"Nothing!! I made this beautiful sword for you and this is how you repay meee!"

You cover your ears at the loud shouts that hagenezuka emitted. He pulled a knife out of nowhere.

Chasing you who was still holding the unsheathed sword.

Time skip

Hagenezuka chased you around with a knife for multiple hours. but now you were finally ready for yout first mission.

You were to meet up with some other demon slayers for a mission.

You only knew it was a 2 day's travel away and. that there were going to be about 9 other slayers.

You follow your crow for a day not tiring. because of one of the pros of being a demon. You don't really need sleep.

Well expect nezuko. She needs sleep more than anything.

After all that time you finally found yourself at the foot of mt. Natugumo.

You found a small group of demon slayers standing beside the road. You ran up to them waving.

They saw you and one of the people came over to you.