part 21

Last time on dragon ball z! we had a moment with inosuke. Yall got a look at (names) past. And that's all i can think of.
____________________________________

Nobody's POV

It's been about one week since the events of the last chapter recently they've been sending you on mission's nonstop.

after the trial they didn't give you any missions for about a week, probably to give you a small brake.

And gradually you're getting more and more missions. Once your crow even gave you a second mission even before you finished the first one!

Anyway, back to the point. Right now your on a mission about some people disappearing near the woods.

There wasn't to much information, just that you should check it out and possibly eliminate the demon.

So here you are staring at the 100% shifty looking forest. You made your way down a path leading into the woods.

It was a tight path, with big dark branches leaning in from the side. They provided a large amount of shade so you folded up your paradol.

You were only walked for a couple minutes, before your stomache let out a low growl.

You frowned at it and turned your head around, for at least some sort of greenery.

But all there was to see was big oak trees littered everywhere, and surrounding a grim looking hut.

You were about to turn back to fiend something to eat, until you realized what you just saw.

"What are the chances that isn't a demon base?"

You looked down at your katana, and sighed.

"Uuugh"

You slowly aproached the beaten up shack, a little nervous you do not have a good feeling about this.

You opened the door, it let out a high pitched creek. You advanced into the  shack that was deceivingly spacious.

The un-easy feeling only grew as you advanced into the hut. There was a creek behind you, and then a bang as the door slamed shut.

You jamp at the sudden sound and looked back at the door,

"Must have been the wind"

You leat out a small relived breath and turned back to see-

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

There was a person- no demon right up in your face, ready to give you the jump scare of a life time!

The demon had gray skin red hair and blue-ish markings all over its body.

"What's a demon doing in my house?"

His voice was deep, and calm. It had an eerie ring to it, But in a way calming.

You backed away a little, eyes wide. That's when you noticed...

The kanji for 3 in his eyes.

"Crap"

"Hm? Your scent isn't quite that of a demons, do you... not eat humans?"

You look at him for a second before slowly shacking your head.

"Interesting. I have no use for you. Leave"

You inched backwards while Bowing continuously, sweating nervously.

When you reached the door you fumbled to open it, you eventually managed to open the door. And  backed out, while never breaking eye contact once.

When the door finally closed again you let out a breath you didn't know you were holding.

"Oh, yeah i was hungry"

You walked away unfolding your parasol again.

Think about all the flowers youll eat
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Sike! You thought the chapter was over!)

You looked around for any flowers.
You walkedbaround till you eventually found a meadow littered with flowers.

You were about to dig in, when your crow reminded you that you still have to write a report on the mission.

"Caw caw! write your report! Caw!

You let out an annoyed sigh and find yourself a nice spot at the medow, with a tree that provided some shade.

You got to work on writing your report. After about twenty minutes(it felt like an eternity though) you finally finished.

You tid the leter to your crow's leg and tolt it to deliver it for you. You looked back at the tall grass, but something was diferent.

You walked in front of it crouched down to get a closer look at it. "It" is a flower.

It had thin spider-leg like pedals with a hypnotic blue color. You gave the flower a sceptical look, but then your stomach let out another growl.

"What's the worst that could happen?"

That was your last thought before you stuffed the flower into your mouth.

"Mmm yummy"
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

Taisho wisper

.You throat hurts from screaming so loud

.muzan lost control over you when you ate the blue spider lilly

.akaza is hot
______________________

Wooooooh i actually didn't wait a month to update!

How did you like the plot twist?

Personally i liked it, but that could just be me

Anyways love yall's bye<3

800 words