just a kiss

It's hard to fight these feeling's when it feels so hard to breathe
I'm caught up in this moment
Caught up in your smile

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Carlos took Isabella in his arms and started walking to the ocean. Isabella was trying hard to escape but Carlos was very clearly stronger than her. So she gave up.

He had now reached the water and was making his way in deeper. Isabella had accepted her fate.'you are being fucking childish right now, you know that?'

'You rubbed off on me.' he said before throwing her in without a warning of any sort. He started laughing and Isabella went after him when she reach out in the surface, using her entire body weight to dive Carlos in as payback. He wasn't making it easy on her. Being again stronger than her, he steadied her body and was left staring in Isabella's eyes.

 'Idiot.'  Isabella said splashing water in his face. They stared laughing. He deserved that.

He rubbed his eyes clean of the water and approached her again, floating around in the water. 'Seriously now, which team do you support?' he asked her and she shook her head smiling. He wasn't going to let it go. 'If you must know, i'm with Ferrari.' just what he wanted to hear.

'A Ferrari girl. Interesting.' he had a smug expression stuck on his face.

'Don't let it get to your head. It has nothing to do with you. Pedro would kill me if i supported anything other that Ferrari.' she made sure to bring him back to earth. 'He's Tifosi, huh?'

'He claims it runs in his blood. I swear he lost it when you moved from McLaren to Ferrari.'

'Following my career now, are we?' here's that expression again. 'Shut up.' Isabella said slashing him. 'And just because i support Ferrari doesn't mean i'm wrong about the championship.' Isabella made sure to mention. Carlos didn't comment anything on it. 'So i have high expectations to carry out.'

'I mean, there's always Charles.' she said smirking and Carlos threw her back in the water. 'We should get back, we left Luna alone.' he said smirking at her and she followed behind him laughing to herself, clearing out the water she had inhaled when he threw her in.

'I thought you drowned.' Luna said when she saw the two walking up to her. 'I honestly considered it.' Carlos said and Isabella was still laughing. 'What did you do?' she asked her friend. 'I didn't do anything. Carlos is just sensitive.'  she defended herself. 'Why don't you go get us something to eat?' he said pretending to be annoyed. 'Fine, what do you want?'

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

There was a beach bar near by so she ordered some burgers and three beers. While waiting she called Adam. 'Hey honey .' he said as soon as he picked up. He sounded sleepy. 'Oh no, did i wake you?' Isabella said concerned. 'Yeah but it's okay. How are you?'

'I'm good. I'm at the beach. Just ordered food and thought i give you a call while waiting. I'm not used to us being on different time zones.'

Adam was from America, Texas specifically. Him and Isabella met in collage here in Madrid. They haven't really done long distance though. Adam still stayed in Madrid most of the time and even when he went home it was never for more than a week. He even was in Ibiza with the girls but decided to go home for the remaining summer to see his family. It's been years since he'd spent summer with them. Besides, Isabella came home for August and Adam wasn't a favorite in the Acosta house for some reason. It worked out perfectly.