video games

He holds me in his big arms
Drunk and I am seeing stars
This is all I think of

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

Isabella made her way to the gate. The flight wasn't long, just over two hours but she still felt exhausted. Carlos was already waiting for her on the other side. As soon as they saw each other Isabella felt better. She didn't say anything. She just rushed over and buried herself in his arms. He kissed the top of her head.

'Happy birthday.' she said looking up, placing her chin on his torso to get a good look at him. He smiled widely before finally kissing her. 'Thank you bebé.'

It was Carlos's birthday today. 29. She wished for an early flight so she could celebrate him throughout the day but unfortunately the only available one got in at night. Carlos didn't care. It was enough she came. He wasn't going to celebrate his birthday anyways, not until the weekend ended. He would hopefully be celebrating a podium as well.

Carlos picked up Isabella's suitcase and they made their way to his car. Isabella was obviously staying with him at this hotel so Carlos made his way over. 'I missed you so much.' he said flashing her a smile.

'I missed you too.' Carlos put his hand on Isabella's thigh and she reached over, playing with his hair while he drove them. He took advantage of every red light to reach over and kiss her, something that filled Isabella with a million butterflies every time he did.

They were talking about nothing really, stuck at an other red light when Isabella saw a bakery on the street. 'Carlos pull over here, please.' Carlos was startled. 'You scared me.' she apologized while laughing. 'I'm sorry. I want to get something for your birthday.' she said in the sweetest way possible.

'Bebé, there is no need. We're going to celebrate on Sunday anyway.' his logic was way off. 'I know but i still want to do something small today. Please.' he couldn't say no even if he wanted to. He pulled over and they went inside. Carlos kept himself close to her while in the bakery, hugging her from behind and resting his head on her shoulder while she took a look at the different cakes and cupcakes. He didn't have it in him to be separated from her even for a minute.

She did ask him what he wanted but Carlos left in up to her. She opted for many different cupcakes instead of a cake as both her and Carlos weren't the biggest cake fans. He paid for them before Isabella could even reach for her wallet and made their way back to the car, Carlos opening the car door for her before walking over to his side.

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

izzyacosta | now

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

When they arrived at the hotel they both had a quick shower to relax from the day. Once they were done, they lit the cupcakes Isabella bought earlier and she proceeded to sing happy birthday to him.