truly, madly, deeply.

love you more with every breath truly, madly, deeply.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

'Bebé, have you seen my shirt?' Isabella asked him when she finally decided to get out of bed after a hundred alarms. Carlos didn't want to get up yet. 'You mean my shirt.' he corrected her. Izzy wasn't in the mood as it was too early for her to function properly.

'Fine your shirt, where the hell did you throw it last night?' he chuckled and she kept looking around the room. He was resting his head on his hand that provided support. 'I did mean it last night, if that's what's keeping you from saying it back.' he said out of nowhere and Isabella turned her attention to him.

She couldn't help but smile, watching him try to put on a serious face but ending up looking more like a little boy, asking for attention. 'cariño...' she sat back down on the bed and shifted closer to him. 'If you don't feel ready i don't want to pressure you but if  you're scared that i said something only because i was drunk, i meant it, i love you.' Carlos unintentionally had the biggest puppy eyes. Isabella kept quiet for a few seconds. She brought her hand up to his face cupping it and brushed away his hair.

'I thought that my actions spoke louder than words last night, but, if you need to hear it, I love you Carlos, only you, there's always only been you.' He reacted by pulling her body to him and kissing her multiple times. 'you love me ?' he asked all giggly and Isabella copied his tone. 'I love you.'

He kissed her again making her laugh. 'Now help my find my shirt.' she emphasized 'my '...

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

'Are you sure you have everything?' he asked for the millionth time. 'I am sure.' she answered showing great patience, understanding that it was Carlos's way of showing that he didn't want her to leave. Today Isabella and Sebastian were flying back home to Madrid. 'Even if she did forget something you'll get it before you leave.' Sebastian didn't have the same patience as his sister.

'What time is your flight again?' she asked, ignoring Sebastian who was frustrated by how long the two took to say goodbye. 'Nine local time. Charles and i are going out later to kill some hours.'

'That's nice, give him my best and be careful not to miss your flight.' she said and Carlos laughed. 'We're about to miss our flight.' Sebastian cut in and Isabella rolled her eyes at him. He felt bad after. 'I'm sorry, i miss my girlfriend. I want to get on that plane as soon as possible.' he apologized to Carlos but he just laughed it off.

'It's alright man, i get what you're going through. He's right though,  you should really get going.' he faced Isabella who had a bittersweet smile across her face. Carlos hugged Sebastian first, saying goodbye. 'Thank you for supporting me this weekend. I'm really happy you could come.'

'I'm glad i got to see you too and don't take to long to come back.' Sebastian jokingly warned him and after they said their goodbyes, walked away to let Carlos and Isabella alone. Once she saw her brother walking away she came closer to Carlos and buried herself in his arms, hugging him tightly. 'Please be careful in Japan.' she said. Carlos comforted her by kissing the top of her head. 'Have fun at school and don't worry about me, okay ? I love you.'

'I love you.' she said back giving him a goodbye kiss - or three - and joined her brother. Carlos stayed where he was, watching the two approach the gate and disappear from his view before he turned around to go back to his car.

Isabella and Carlos were finally about to experience what  distance feels like given the fact that since they first got together back in August, they only been apart for a week or so. Things have been moving really fast with these two and now they had an opportunity to take a step back, do their own thing for a while before meeting up again in Austin next month.