dress

Say my name and everything just stops
I don't want you like a best friend
Only bought this dress so you could take it off

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Carlos insisted on treating everyone to a VIP lounge when they got to the club. The group only denied to be polite. They gave up easily. A waitress came by and asked for their order. 'What are we feeling?' Carlos asked the rest.

'I think we need many shots. We need to get on your level.' Sebastian pointed to the two girls. That pitcher of Paloma was apparent. Carlos laughed and so did the waitress. 'We'll have eight shots of tequila for starters.' Carlos put in the order. 'Perfect.' the waitress said with a smile before walking away.

It didn't take long for the shots to arrive.

'To the perfect last night, Carlos we will miss you.' Seb put up his shot glass, everyone followed. 'I had the  best summer break so thank you. I will miss you too.' They toasted and as everyone was about to drink he spoke again 'also, to Ferrari winning.' he drank his as well and everyone laughed. 'Hey i didn't agree to that.' Luna said.

She had done some research into the sport these past two weeks as she felt inspired by Carlos's presence to learn something new. From the few things she managed to comprehend so far, AlphaTauri called her name. Mainly because she though Daniel Ricciardo was stupidly hot. 'sorry can't take it back, you've already drunk it.'  Carlos teased.

'You play dirty Sainz.' she gave him a death stare and he gave her one back. 'How about leaving the death stares and we go dancing?' Isabella said to which Sebastian agreed and they all headed to the dance floor. Not before downing the rest of the shots though.

The dj had a nice techno playlist playing. The four started dancing all together but eventually got split up. Luna got lost in the crowd dancing with Sebastian. Isabella stayed with Carlos. They let themselves loose and the beat of the song brought them dancing quite close to one another. 'are going to come see me?' Carlos said. 'What?' Isabella couldn't hear anything with the music. Carlos got closer to her ear. She could feel his breath on her neck. Her legs were feeling like Jell- O. 'I said, are you going to come and see me?'

'Maybe. If i'm asked formally to come, who am i to decline.' she joked. 'This is me asking then. I want you to come and see me.' he had a serious tone. She didn't say anything. She just smiled at him. Carlos knew what she meant. There was no need for words.

'How about you go get me a drink, papi.' Isabella said. 'I will once i'm asked formally.' he mocked her. 'Go.' she hit his chest laughing and he walked away to the bar.

That's where he met up with Sebastian. 'hey where did you two get lost?' Carlos said as he put his hand on his friend back. 'Could say the same about you.' Sebastian said back. 'I asked first. What's up?' Sebastian was playing dumb. 'Come on i can see there is something. Spill, what's the deal?'

'Okay, there is something going on but i'm not sure yet. I'm seeing where it takes me. How about you? What's up with my sister?' Carlos didn't like being on the other side of this conversation. Especially when this conversation was happening with Isabella's brother, of all people. 'I'm not answering that man. You're her brother. It's weird.'

'I am, but i'm also your best friend. Tell me, I promise to act like the second.' he really wanted to find out. 'I like her okay? And i'm pretty sure she does too despite Adam. I'm playing it by the ear, seeing where it takes me as you said.' He confessed. Sebastian seemed very excited.

'I think she likes you too. Adam is just her safety blanket at this point. I'm telling you go for it. What's the worst that can happen?' he had a good point.