you feel like home

I don't know what the future holds
All I know is I want you there to hold
Cause you feel like home.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

'This is your room and we're just down the hall.' Isabella gave her brother his hotel room key. 'You should get some sleep.'

'Yeah, good idea.' Sebastian, Isabella and Carlos spent the past twelve hours in a plane to Singapore. To say they were exhausted would be an understatement. 'I'll see you later, okay?' She said and started walking to her room. 'Goodnight Izzy.' Sebastian shout after her which made her chuckle given the fact it was twelve p.m., local time.

Carlos was already in their room. 'Seb is completely out of it.' she said as she entered. He was still putting away their suitcases. 'Understandable. How are you?'

'I need sleep desperately.' she companied. Isabella wasn't used to traveling for so many hours. Not that Carlos was any better, even if he was used to this kind of travel by now. 'Me too.'

'What time is it back home? 5a.m ?' she asked as she sat down on the bed. 'Almost 6.' Carlos corrected her and she shook her head in disbelief.

Singapore has a six hour time difference with Madrid. So, while the three of them were mid day everyone at home hadn't even started their day yet. 'I have no idea how you manage this all the time. Aren't you constantly jet lagged?' Isabella asked looking at him with a concerned expression. He walked over to her with a smile.

'I am constantly jet lagged yes, but over time you learn to live with it, to some extend at least.' she was looking up at him nodding her head in compaction. 'Anyway, you should try and get some sleep.' he broke the silence that had taken over the room and walked away again, this time to the bathroom to put away some things he had in his hands.

'How about you?' she asked after him. Carlos came back out and stood in the middle of the room looking at her. 'I have to get used to the time difference so i can't sleep yet. I'll probably go down to the restaurant and grab something to eat, let you have some peace.'

'Do you want me to come with you? I can stay up and keep you company.' Isabella said half meaning it and half not. Of course if he did want her to stay up with him she would but, deep down she was praying for him to say no. Carlos wasn't oblivious to that so he refused. 'No. I'll be okay on my own. You should sleep.'

He did want her to keep him company. There was no way he would admit that to her seeing how tired she was. 'Great because i honestly didn't want to.' she said giggly walking to his direction and wrapping her arms around his neck. Carlos let out a laughingly breath. 'I know. Now go to sleep okay? We'll talk later.'

'mhm.' Isabella shook her head. He gave her a kiss goodbye and walked out the door. Isabella closed the blinds and threw herself on the bed.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

Watching the floors pass by in the elevator Carlos was regretting his decision. He reached the ground floor and was walking out to the lobby when all of his worries were answered. Standing a few feet away from him was Lando. 'Thank god.' he said out loud and walked over.

'Hey man.' Lando said high fiving him before pulling him in for a hug. 'Hey, when did you come in?' Carlos said over his shoulder giving him a pat on his back. 'Last night. You?'

'About an hour ago. I just got all my shit together.'

'Are you alone? Where's Izzy? ' Lando asked with a faint chuckle. Ever since he met Isabella she hasn't left Carlos's side so seeing him alone came a bit as a shock to him. Not that it bothered him that she was there. Lando adored Isabella and was really happy for his friend.