𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐄𝐍 was her great aunts child through and through. She was a true Valyrian with flawless white skin and silver-gold hair that fell down to her waist as she grew and piercing violet eyes. Also, like her aunt, was as comfortable in ringmail as she was in silks. Alyssara was a wild, high-spirited girl. She was described as sly, and had a grace that was uncanny and unsettling in someone as young as she was. It was also a known fact that she was never one to shy away from Valyrian customs, particularly blood magic which it was said she used often on those who would cross her. As the youngest daughter of Aenys after her elder sister and brother, Rhaena and Aegon, Alyssara was not ever first in her fathers nor her mothers mind. Maegor knew that well as a second son and never tried to disguise how he favoured his dear little niece. And that it is why it was so hard when he was exiled.

𝐌𝐀𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐄𝐍 doted on his niece. That he was protective–and possessive–of Alyssara wasn't a secret to anyone, much to her father's dismay, but the King was always far too weak to stand a chance against his half-brother anyways and so it was no surprise that Alyssara fell deeper and deeper into her uncle's clutches. Until, Maegor was sent into exile after marrying Aly Harroway mainly to spite his brother. Truly, he only had eyes for his little niece. The Faith rose against King Aenys I in 41 AC when Alyssara was five and ten years of age. Early next year, Aenys died on Dragonstone while his eldest daughter and son, Rhaena and Aegon, were besieged at Crakehall. After Aenys was burned and buried, Visenya flew to Pentos on the back of her dragon, Vhagar, to bring Maegor back to Westeros.

But she did not come alone.

Two dragons flew the sky that night, returning with yet another.

And the Seven Kingdoms would never be the same.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

𝐢. 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 this story will contain sexual content, mature language, description of mental illness, toxic relationships, incestuous relationships, abusive tendencies and description of violence.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.