𝐯. wed her to me

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

By the time Maegor and Visenya had reached Crakehall, rumours had already spread that Alyssara and her siblings were dead. Balerion's cries were heard for miles around Westeros. But that couldn't have been further form the truth.

"Where is she!?" Maegor commanded as he pulled his riding gloves off of his fingers, storming into Crakehall and coming face to face with a teary eyes Lord Alistair who could barley speak through his sobs. Maegor grabbed him by the throat, pulling him up to his eat. "You weeping bastard, where is Alyssara?"

"I am here, kepus."

Maegor turned, not yet releasing the Lord who was still clawing at his large hands in an attempt to get the Targaryen to release him. There stood Alyssara, still in her black and red dragon riding outfit but her hair was messed and there was a definitive red mark around her throat that made rage flame up within Maegor.

"Alyssara." Visenya said, her voice seemingly grateful as she ran towards her surrogate daughter and pulled her into her arms. "You are alright."

"Yes, aunt." Alyssara said, somewhat weary. "I am alright."

Maegor relaxed at that, releasing Lord Alistair at the same time who gasped for breath. As Visenya released Alyssara from her embrace, Maegor stepped forward. Alyssara looked up at him, saying nothing but letting him study the mark that surrounded her throat. He reached out his hand without hesitation to tenderly caress the deep red mark. He stopped only the Alyssara winced.

"Who did this to you?" Maegor asked lowly, his gaze murderous. Alyssara found herself quite enjoying this. Not receiving an answer, he returned to Lord Alistair who immediately scrambled away. "You let this happen to a Princess of the Realm under your own roof?"

"No no, my Prince I-" Lord Alistair begged. "It wasn't me it was-"

Maegor didn't even give him a moment to explain as Blackfyre fell upon the Lord of Crakehall's head, splitting his skull and putting an end to his chatter. Sheathing his sword once more, uncaring that the mans blood still stained it.

"Truly, Kepus, it was not his fault." Alyssara said, stepping forward. "It was mine."

"What are you talking about?" Maegor hissed, turning back to his niece who delighted in the way he towered over her.

"Eman secured ao aōha dārion." Alyssara explained, swallowing as a shudder of pain flowed through her. "Sadly ti ēdas naejot occur rȳ se ruina hen ñuha mandia's legacy hēzīr yn konir sagon merely trivial." ( I have secured your kingdom. Sadly it had to occur at the ruina of my sister's legacy from now on but that is merely trivial. )

"What do you mean by that, darling?" Visenya asked her, eyes narrowing as she watched her dearest niece glance to and fro as to look for prying eyes and ears.

"Have you not heard yet Aunt?" Alyssara the silver tongued of House Targaryen stated. "My sister is a kinslayer. It is merely lucky you thought it a good idea to build up a tolerance to such childish poisons."

"Alyssara..." Visenya spoke once more, stepping closer to the girl. "What are you saying?"

"I am saying that my sister and brother are dead." The girl spoke, looking up at her uncle. "Meaning should you disregard little Jaehaerys and Alyssanne which I often do, it seems I have won you your throne, Kepus."

Maegor did not speak. He studied his precious niece in her skin tight black and red riding garb, thick silvery hair cascading down to her waist as it framed her heart shaped face on the way. It felt a privilege to be fought for by someone as demonically lovely as she. It felt an honour higher than any a king could bestow, to be killed for by someone as unholy and pure as she.