𝐯𝐢𝐢. comatose

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

When Maegor awoke the next morning, he was still deep inside his pretty little Queen. She was completely bare, asleep on his chest with his cock lodged deep within her. Usually when he fucked his wives, he would leave their chambers mere moments after planting his seed within them, hoping it would take root and yet it was different with Alyssara. He could not find it within himself to leave her because truly...

He did not want to.

Her lips were slightly parted, allowing small sweet breaths to escape with her silvery hair fanned across his chest. It was an unbelievably tender moment for two so sinful as them. But Maegor knew he'd rather have the darkest parts of his little wife than nothing. He adored his wife like no other, she was so soft and diabolically angel looking. He would kill anyone who would harm her.

Moving somewhat to adjust himself, he heard a soft moan escape the lips of Alyssa as she moved atop him and he couldn't help but grin softly at the reaction. Moving his hips a little, thrusting into his wife's cunt atop him as she gasped at the movement. Opening her eyes slowly, she felt a lovely pressure within her and lifted herself up.

"Good morrow, ñuha dāria." Maegor said, moving his hands to to her bare hips and squeezing them as she pulled herself up fully. He held her tight, bouncing her on his cock. "Did you sleep well?" ( my queen )

"I... did not do much sleeping, ñuha dārys." Alyssara said between her moans and Maegor smirked up at her, delighting in how her long, pure Targaryen hair covered her breasts as they fell down to her hips. "You seemed quite... desperate for me." ( my king )

"With a cunt like yours wouldn't any man be desperate?" Maegor said, caressing her soft side as she bounced atop him. "Fuck, you take me so well."

"But you are not any man." Alyssara whispered, bending down so her breasts brushed against his chest as she whispered into his ear. "You are a king."

He actually growled at that, holding her hips so tightly as he finally finished, slamming his cock into her cunt one last time before his hips stilled. Alyssara could feel the condensation of primal need on her neck from his breath, his cock tugging inside her needy pussy with shallow thrusts as he came undone. He needed this. He needed it just as much as she did. 

His claws dug into your hips, no doubt leaving marks, as he looked up at her fucked out face. 

"If this doesn't take," He mumbled, leaning down to press a kiss to your lips, "Then I'll gladly do this as many time as necessary to have my heir and our family, ñuha gevie dāria." ( my beautiful queen )

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

By the time Vhagar, Balerion and Vyara had reached Kings Landing, the Faith had already seized the Sept of Remembrance on Rhaenys' hill. To regain the capital for the crown, they would need to rally men to their side and that is exactly what they set about doing.

They planted Maegor's banner atop Visenya's hill where they were met with crowds of people. Spies from the faith, supporters of the Targaryen's or merely those fascinated in the goings on at that time all gathered beneath the banner to witness the hulk of a man who had crowned himseflf king beside his slender wife who they had watched grow over the years.

King Maegor and the Queen Alyssara Targaryen.

A sight to inspire thousands.

Or insight fear.