𝐢. women plot

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Visenya sighed as she poured over a letter from her son, describing his boredom in Pentos with his lily livered Harroway wife. She had yet to provide Maegor with a child or heir, although that was the main reason he had in fact married the girl and thus neither he nor Visenya were particularly pleased, particularly as Maegor had been sent into exile for defending the marriage.

It had been eight years and Dragonstone was quiet without her son, it was no comfort for her although any other mother would be happy to know those who would be duelling in the train yard with her son's blood was not constantly staining the training ground floors, she was not any other mother.

Visenya was interrupted by her musings by the piercing shriek of a dragon she knew very well and couldn't help the small smile that crossed her face. Alyssara had arrived.

In the five years since her son had been sent into exile, Visenya had found comfort in her great niece, delighting in her as if she were her own daughter. And she practically was. Alyssara had grown in both beauty and wit, earning her the title of 'silver tongued dragon' and Visenya was proud that she had been there to watch her develop.

She knew Maegor wished he had.

Ever since Visenya had watched Maegor hold the girl in his arms, a small and somehow quiet thing with a tuft of silvery hair, she knew the fate of their house rested in her sons arms.

Visenya knew of her son's fascination - obsession - with Alyssara but she knew he could do little about it while both in exile and married. She was not idiotic, she knew what he would do if he was here. It would be no surprise if the moment Maegor laid eyes on her, Alyssara would be her daughter in law rather than great niece.

Visenya had now reached the landing site where Alyssara was very clearly arguing with a dragon handler as her great, silvery dragon Vyara growled at every dragon handler who came close.

"You will be in chains before Vyara is. And I will feed her your cock as you watch." Alyssara spat as Visenya leant against the doorway that lead into the Targaryen's ancestral seat. "Now leave me be, I must speak with my Aunt."

"Princess, I am sorry but is protocol-"

"Say that again." Alyssara hissed, the dragon handler clearly flinching back and Visenya couldn't help the small smirk that crossed her face at the interaction.

"Princess-"

"Exactly." Alyssara stated, pulling off her gloves as she shoved them against the dragon handlers chest. "You do as I say, I am your princess and daughter of the King. If you go anywhere near my dragon I will not even blink if he choses to char you black. Now where is my aunt?"

"Right here, zaldrītsos." Visenya said, causing her niece's long hair to whip back down her back as she turned towards her great aunt. ( little dragon )

Alyssara, ever one to remember her heritage, always kept her silver-gold hair, long loose like her grandmother Rhaenys. At times, she would braid it like Visenya but Visenya preferred it when it was down. She looked do very much like her sister when she did so. It was like she was still around.

"Aunt." Alyssara nodded in greeting, her violet eyes wild and determined as she strode up to her, red and black skirts swishing as she did so. "We have to talk."

"Of what, child?"

"My father." Alyssara stated, expression cold. "He is dead."

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"He is to be cremated at Dragonstone." Alyssara said, stood before her aunt who stared blankly ahead as she processed the news. They were in the Stone Drum, a massive tower which served as the central keep of Dragonstone and contained their painted table which depicted Westeros, a favourite of Alyssara's since she was a child. "I believe my mother wishes to sing a dirge for him."

"Of course." Visenya said with a little scoff. "Perhaps it will kill all the rest of us."

"They believe you did it, Aunt." Alyssara stated, very obviously passing over a jest which usually she would have laughed at.

"They always blame women, expecting us to care for them out of our own free will but if Balerion sees fit to take him of course it is our fault." Visenya stated. "I quite literally cared for him while he was sick. I would not waste my love for Rhaenys nor my time by killing your father."

"My father was never strong. And neither is my brother." Alyssara said, staring out of the window as waves crashed harshly against the sides of Dragonstone's strong walls. "Which leads us to the topic at hand."

"Maegor." Visenya said, meeting her great nieces eyes as she nodded.

"He must be King, if not you then it must be him, Aunt." Alyssara said. "We need a true Targaryen ruler on the throne, not some lily livered twat who cannot even claim a dragon."

"I agree." Her aunt said, leaning forward on the painted table to rest her hands before her. "But how on earth will we manage that? The Seven Kingdoms will claim he is a usurper if he merely takes the throne."

"Aunt did you conquer these Kingdoms with law? Precedent?" Alyssara questioned, folding her arms across her chest as she spoke. "You conquered these kingdoms with fire and with blood. That is how we will do it again."

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.