𝐯𝐢. no sweeter innocence than our gentle sin

( warning this is literally just pure filth, you can totally skip this chapter if you have to )

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Slamming his body against hers as they fumbled their way through Dragonstone, dropping pieces of ceremonial garb as they went, Maegor had never felt so alive.

He could still feel the sting of the cut on his wound and the bitter taste of blood on his lips but that did not prevent him from practically attempting to devour his wife. Maegor pushed her against the door of their chambers, feeling her slender fingers thread through his windswept hair.

Alyssara felt his mouth on hers, then trailing down her jaw and nicking her neck with his sharp teeth. She thought if love is anything truly tangible it is his mouth. His holy, sinful mouth on her skin. She felt the door rattle behind her as he shifted, taking her face in his hands. Alyssara felt the deep curl of desire twist through her as she gasped into his mouth, sliding her hands under his clothes to pull him closer. The low groan in the back of his throat, a small, pleading noise that set every inch of her skin on fire.

Alyssara's hand lowered to search for the door knob and the two nearly fell through the now open door in their desperation. Maegor pulled her final layer of her wedding clothes to the floor, having it pool around her feet. He held her back, allowing his eyes to roam her fully nude body as she had apparently decided to go without her small clothes for the ceremony. Gods he adored his wife.

His wife.

"My wife, my pretty wife." Maegor whispered into her mouth as he lifted her, Alyssara's legs wrapping around him to rest on his hips. "I have been waiting my whole life to say those words."

"I have been yours my whole life, my husband." Alyssara gasped out as Maegor bit down hard on her neck. "I have have always been your queen and you my king."

Maegor growled, pushing her backwards onto the bed behind her as she laughed wickedly. She could hear his own garb drop as he crawled atop her like some hungering mad man. He took her by the throat and pulled her up to meet his lips once more, he didn't hold her hard enough to choke her. He just kissed her so deeply she forgot whose air she was breathing.

"I need you inside me." Alyssara whispered so prettily in his ear. "I will give an heir, I will give you a thousand heirs the way the others never could."

"You want your uncle's cock?" Maegor asked her, aligning himself with her entrance and teasing her soaked folds with one hand while still holding her throat with other. "Is that what you want?"

"Kessa." Alyssara gasped. "Kessa." ( yes, yes )

Once he released her, her lips sure to bruise from the intensity, he fullyaligned himself with her entrance, a gasp escaping her lips. Alyssara did not miss the light growl that emanated from his throat, not unlike the dragon he was, as he pushed himself deeper into his wife, stretching her wide as her moans filled the chambers. He watched her, delirious with his own pleasure. Snapping his hips into her roughly, keeping back the part of him that wished only to completely ravage her and ruin her for any other person in the world.

"You... You are so big, ñuha dārys." Alyssara moaned and Maegor smirked against her throat.

"Yes, yes it is but you can't take it can't you my sweet little niece." He whispered into her ear, his breaths sending shivers down her spine as she nodded desperately. "Yes I know you can my little Queen. You're so good for me, taking me perfectly."

He slapped her cunt eliciting a deep moan from the Targaryen girl then firmly grabbed her hips.

"Such a perfect little Queen I have, you were born for me." He whispered, his gaze fixated on her face as her eyes were rolled back out of pleasure. A sight he wanted to see every night for the rest of his life no matter what befell them. "You were born to be only my wife, born to be fucked only be me, born to be bred only by me."

"Kessa." Alyssara said, seemingly unable to come up with anything else as overwhelmed she was by the pleasure she was experiencing.

"I will fill you with my seed day and night until you swell with my heirs." Maegor declared, delivering a pinch to his little wife's nipple which she gasped at, such a pretty sound to his ears. "With each birth, another will come and another and another. From our bloodline will our house carry on. From my cock and your pretty little cunt."

"Hen īlva ānogar māzigon se dārilaros qilōni iksin promised." Alyssara moaned out between his vicious thrusts. Maegor growled deeply at that, pressing her legs further against her chest and finally catching a glimpse of the blood that remained from breaking her maiden head earlier. Something primal was awoken within him. Something that made himself vow that he would be the only one to taste the sweetness of his little Queen, the only one to feel the velvety walls of her precious cunt. 

The only one to love her.

Alyssara, unsatisfied with the pace, flipped them over, him still inside her as she positions were changed. Maegor was not used to a woman taking the control but found the sight of his wife riding him far more pleasurable than he had ever imagined.

Maegor's hands found her hips and gripped them tight, guiding her over his cock. He let out a soft growl as they each chased their highs, feeling him twitch inside her.

"Do it." Alyssara gasped, feeling the knot in her stomach unfurl with every movement. "Mark me, mark me as yours."

"I have waited." Maegor said, pulling the woman by her wrists so she fell just above his chest. Lust clouded her lavender eyes as he was sure it clouded his. He saw the lust clouding her vision as he was sure he looked in that moment. "To do this since the first dragon flame burned. But first, I will need you to come for me, ābrazȳrys. Let go" [ wife ]

Alyssara felt herself come undone around her husbands cock and Maegor took that moment to release himself inside her, surely painting her womb white with his seed. She was finally his.

He sat up panting, his wife still on his lap with his cock twitching inside her. He kissed her jaw as she breathed deeply, leaning her head against his shoulder in exhaustion.

"Ñuhon." Maegor said, still not pulling from his wife's warm walls, making sure every drop of his seed stayed deep within the beautiful woman. "Ñuhon." [ mine, mine ]

"Aōhon." Alyssara whispered back, kissing his neck and nipping lightly. Grinning, as she was sure it would leave a mark. "Aōhon." [ Yours, yours ]

Maegor smiled into the skin of her throat. She was his now, as he was hers. They belonged to one another, souls too interwoven to ever be broken apart. As it always had been, as it always will be.

That would not be the last time they made love that night as husband and wife. They spoke the rest of the night in tongues, in fingertips, in teeth. They were finally one after so many years of the world pulling them apart. May the Gods help anyone who attempts that once again.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.