Simon shows and Tells

Hey guys. Whats up. Sorry I haven't upload to you guys who are actually reading it. I appreciate the votes I've gotten. Please vote, it means so much to me, becuase to tell you I work hard on this story than any other. This story has a plot, for real. Lots of action in the next chapter, which will probably be uploaded before friday. Check out my other stories, and read this one, and don't forget to vote or fan guys. You'll love this book. For those who are reading, I need help with a new character, tell me, What god you'd like to be daughter or son to, and what'd be your name. I'll chose the winner. If I have no comments then, I'll just make it up. Also a dedication to the winner so. Vote guys....The first person to vote gets a dedication in chapter 5 so. And my chapters are pretty long so.

                                                                                                                           xxx,

                                                                                                                    Posiedon Freak Aka Akeesha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Wake up!” Someone said shaking me. It sounded like Simon who was calling my name. He kept shaking me back and forth back and forth. I groaned but kept my eyes closed still. He kept shaking me, which was really getting annoying and old.

            “What!” I yelled getting up. I opened my eyes and I saw that I wasn’t in my house. What was going on? Where was I, “Where am I?”

            “Camp Demi-god.” Simon said dramatically he got up. I looked around to see different kids running.  Some were shooting arrows. Oh pushing each other.  Some where painting and some were sword fighting. Wow. I looked around in awe.

            “So you mean that everything was true.” I asked, “Pinch me I’m sleeping.”

            Simon walks over and pinches me on the arm.

            “Omg, I’m awake….its true.” I said

            “Of course it is. Now you’ve got to see the camp the director, and then Chiron, and meet some of the other campers.”

            “Whoa! Hold up! Where am I?”

            “You’re in Upstate New York.” Simon said simply

            “Wait, did you say Chiron. Who’s Chiron?” I asked

            “C’mon, you’ll see!” He says grabbing my aching wrist and pulling me forward out of the wooden glass room through a glass door.

            Simon guided me through woods. It was a cold afternoon. Walking through the woods, I saw ladies that were sitting on there tree. They camouflaged with it.

            “Why are those?” I asked

            “Those pretty ladies there are dryads. Simple as tree nymphs.” Simon said

            They dryads giggled when Simon said pretty ladies. I gagged, because they weren’t that pretty you know. When we passed through the woods I could of feel there eyes on me.

            Simon guiding me, more like pulled me excitedly to a cliff. Simon jumped down easily. I had a little trouble and ended up tripping on a rock and falling over. Luckily Simon had broken my fall.