We Go Skydiving

A/N: Hey guys, I've very sorry about not posting Selene Diaz: The Demi-God. It's been a while, I wanted to finish my other story Taken. So this right now would be my regular update, until I'm done. Thanks for reading! xoxox <3 A.W.

From the top Vegas is beautiful, with all the lights, making it a beautiful place to be at, with friends and family. I gaze at the blinking lights. I look over at Simon who was petting his Pegasus happily. Wow, that must be really weird. Gene was knocked out on his horse, who seemed really annoyed at the fact that Gene was snoring and drooling on his face.

Tell, your friend here to stop drooling on my face!’ Doubles said to me

‘Sorry, about that, he’s a little…um no way to explain.’

“Tell them horses to stop neighing I’m trying to sleep!” Gene said yelling at me,

“Stop being means.” I prompted, “They’re doing us a favor.”

Gene gives a look like, ‘I’ve always hated animals’ look, “So?”

“They’re not horses. They’re Pegasus, they have wings.” I said correcting him, “I guess you’re not so smart after all.”

“I knew that.” He said getting all defensive, “However, they still annoy me.”

“Well you annoy me.” I said

“You wasn’t saying that back out the diner.” He retorted smirking

“I saved your life.” I said back to him

“Well…” he said trailing off, “You didn’t have too.”

“But I did.” I said smiling proudly, “So that means you owe me.”

“Listen, there’s going to be many times where we have to save each other. Trust me.” He said seriously,” But, if you want something in return I’ll give you something in return.”

“Its okay.” I said

“Oh….so you want a kiss.” He said puckering and making kissing noises.

Simon clears his throat from behind. I look back at him and smiles. Gene looks at him smugly. I roll my eyes at them. They really needed to cut it out with each other. I wonder why they don’t like each other. I mean they bicker back and forth like cat and dog, over the most stupidess things. Why can’t they all be like Aiden, handsome, quiet and calm. Speaking of Aiden, he was day dreaming, looking troublesome. He was looking at the beautiful sunset that laid across this city like a cozy blanket.

I remember when my mom use to take me out to the beach. No one would ever be there. We’d sit in the sand and let the tide wash away onto over feet. My mom would lay back and watch the sky begin to convert to the black covering. I followed her laying back, and counted each star in the sky.  I’d count 1,533 in total.

“The sky’s beautiful.” I commented

He looks over and smiles at me, “Yeah I know.” Even though that smile was sincere that was something, I knew that was troubling him. I didn’t want to ask, because that seems too noisy. If he wanted to tell me then he would off. I guess right now isn’t the time.

“It’s like a blanket.” I said

“Yea.” He murmurs

“You okay?” I ask him

His grey eye looks up at mine, “Yea. I’m fine.”

‘Hey. I’m sorry…but you all got to jump!’

‘Why?” I replied, but in my head

‘Because too many people down there.’