Chapter 2 - Interogation on Both Sides???

After about thirty minutes of waiting, another doctor comes back and closes the door to the room. He walks up to the girl, "Grim...would you come with me please?"

She looks over at the doctor and nods, she gets up and follows the doctor out of the room. They walk through the hospital hallways, all the nurses and doctors seem friendly, but it was clear they were afraid of the brunette by the way they would react to Grim even moving hair out of her face. She wouldn't hurt them, there was no point, but they didn't know that. To them, she was a psychotic mass murderer heroes had caught and was being treated for her mental illnesses at the hospital. The press had a field day when they found out that the pros had caught "Grim the Reaper", the one villain who had continuously evaded pro heroes for 4 years, they especially loved it when they found out Grim was just a 16 year old girl.

"After you," The doctor said as he opened the door for her, she stepped inside and looked around, it was another office. It was much smaller and definitely just for normal meetings and not for a therapy appointment. The doctor closed the door behind him and walked to the other side of the desk and sat down. "Have a seat, please." He said as he gestured to one of the two chairs in front of Grim.

Grim looked at both seats and chose the one on the left. She sat down and put her hands in her lap, waiting for the doctor to speak.

"Grim, are you aware of why the woman wanted to talk to you?" The doctor held his hands on the desk in front of him, she nods. "Now do you even know who that woman was?"

"Some stupid psychiatrist who wants to put me on antipsychotics?"

"No...Not quite." His look turns serious "Grim, do you know what quirk Shadow had?"

"Yeah, it was Reaper."

"A very powerful quirk, no?"

Grim shrugs, "Yeah, I'd say so. Only if his intent was to kill though."

"What happened on the day that he died? Do you remember?"

"I murdered my first person."

The doctor nods, "I understand. Was that man a hero?"

Anger flashes in Grim's eyes, "No," she says harshly, "That man was not a hero."

The doctor nods again, "And what did you feel after killing him?" He picks up a pen and slides a piece of paper in front of him.

The girl shrugs, "I don't know. It felt good though, hell it felt fucking great. Until the police came and I had to leave my brother behind."

As she spoke the doctor wrote a few sentences on the piece of paper, "The man you killed...what was his name?"

"Don't know and I don't care."

The doctors lips pursed at Grim's response, "Do you know what happened to Shadow after you ran away?"

"Probably got identified as the killer Japan called 'Shadow the Reaper'." She shrugs as she pulls her knees up to her chest and began to play with the velcro on the shoes the hospital had given her when they first admitted her.

The doctor looked up at the sound of the brunette playing with the velcro shoes before taking note of her actions, "Do you know who he was underneath the mask?"

"Yes, he was my brother. He was the only person in my life that took care of me, loved me, made sure I was happy, and that my mental health wasn't effected by his actions."

"If you went back in time and saw the person who killed your brother, what would you do?" The doctor looks up after he spoke to look at the girl in front of him expectantly.