Chapter 5 - Gotta Love People Watching When you Need a Distraction

"What did I agree to? What the hell was I thinking? Oh, that's right, I wasn't! Ugh! What the hell am I gonna do now?! I can't just say 'oh thanks for giving me a chance to be a better person, but I'm okay with being a villain and murdering people'. The fuck! God damn it Grim-," She paced around her hospital room nervously- "Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK. The actual hell is wrong with you?! U.A. is gonna be full of wannabe heroes! I can't just walk in there like it's nothing! They're all gonna think I'm a monster! And what about the-" The door to her room unlocks and the door handle turns, her head snaps towards the door and she immediately stops pacing.

She stares at the door as it opens, her arms holding her sides as she stops playing with some of her hair. Dr. Kishida steps into the room with some papers and a folded set of clothing that was blue with a red stripe on the side.

"Glad to see you're up Grim. Here's your U.A. gym uniform," Dr. Kishida says as he sets the pair of clothing on her bed, "And since you're starting the school year a few days later than everyone else, you have to finish all of this paperwork that normal students would do over their summer, in the span of 2 days." He then sets the paperwork down next to the pair of clothing, "I filled out most of the information for you, but there are some questions you still need to fill out. You need to make a hero costume too."

She nods, "Okay, is that it?"

"For now, yes. U.A. is still getting your school uniform together, it should be ready in a day or so."

"When are they making me do the physical assessment thing, I forgot."

"Tomorrow."

"Right. Tomorrow. Great." Grim lets out an anxious sigh.

"I know this is a lot of stress to put you under, but this needs to be done."

"I know, I know." She rolls her eyes as she sits down on her bed.

"I believe in you Grim. I'll come check on your progress in about an hour or so." Dr. Kishida then left, making sure to lock the door on his way out.

"Okay," she breathes as she picks up the stack of papers and starts to look through them.

The questions weren't that difficult and Grim wasn't surprised the hospital didn't have the information U.A. required, she never told the hospital much about her past. Then she read the question about her quirk. She thought about it for a few minutes before just leaving it blank and continuing looking over the other questions. She left some other questions blank, like her last name and first name.

Next was her hero costume...

She thought about her villain outfit, it was just a medium length black dress, shorts, a large black cloak that had purple designs with a hood she always had up, her black gloves, and of course, her black mask. Although that wouldn't work because it was just so...villainous. She could always leave her costume design for later though, right? It's not like she would immediately be sent into a battle where she needed a hero costume. It was just school after all, it was only for showing off and maybe going around and "patrolling" the streets.

She tossed the stack of papers down on her bed and laid down on the bed and just stared at the ceiling before sighing and sitting back up. She leaned over to the other side of the bed and grabbed the gym uniform Dr. Kishida had brought with the papers, she unfolded it and examined it. It was a blue, shortsleeved jacket with mostly white lines and some red lines on it and blue pants also with white lines on it.

She couldn't believe she was going to U.A. the most prestigious hero school in the world, and they just invited her to attend there as a student.

What did she do to deserve this? Oh, that's right, nothing. She did absolutely nothing to deserve this. She was absolutely horrible and this is what she got, a reward. How was life

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and with each knock on the door the more she was knocked out of her thoughts, her head turned to the door as it opened. She lowered the clothing down to her lap as Dr. Kishida walked in.

"Hello Grim, did you fill out the paperwork?"

"The best I could, yes."

"That's great!" He beamed, "What do you think of the gym uniform? Does it fit?"

She holds the gym uniform up again, examining it before she turned back to the doctor, "It looks like it will."

"Good. How about your hero costume? Have you thought of it yet?"

"No. Is there a chance I could figure it out later?" She sets the gym uniform down on the bed.

He nods, "I'm sure Nezu and the support course will understand, this is a lot of change all at once."

"Ok," She looks around the room before her eyes landed on the window, it was bulletproof glass, she could tell by the way it was tinted a sort of green color.

"Do you want to talk?" Dr. Kishida asks, noticing how the girl looked overwhelmed.

Her short brown hair moved out of her face as her head turned to face the doctor, "Honestly I just want to take a nap. This is tiring."

"I understand, this is a lot to take in. Do you have any questions about U.A?"

"How am I going to get to U.A? I know no one will let me walk by myself."

"Ah, yes that's true. The school will provide you a way to school. I believe Aizawa will give you a ride to and from school everyday back here."

"Okay, thank you."

"Of course, any other questions?"

"Not right now."

"Alright, I'll leave you to rest." He goes over and picks up the stack of papers on the bed before leaving the room and locking the door behind him.

The golden brown eyed girl walked over to the large window, she looked down at the entrance of the hospital at the very few people entering. Then a person with red and white hair left the hospital, although his expression was neutral she could see by the way he was walking and looking around he was disappointed and slightly angry.

"Must've lost someone." She thought to herself sadly as she watched him walk away from the hospital.

Then the multi-color haired boy stopped. She watched him with a confused look on her face as he looked up at her, she could see his eyes were two different colors and a burn scar on the left side of his face. He looked directly at her, for whatever reason she quickly moved backwards and sat on her bed. She knew the boy probably couldn't see her, especially since the tinted glass and she was on the third floor, but either way she didn't want him to know some weird kid in the psychiatric ward was watching him, she didn't want to creep him out.

After a few minutes she slowly got back up and walked over to the window again, her golden brown eyes searched for the heteroachroma boy but couldn't find him. She decided to move the gym uniform off her bed and to the top of her dresser before laying down on her bed and rolling to the side, it didn't take long for her to fall asleep.