Chapter 8 - The Sass is Strong With This One

"So, what'd you need to talk to me about?" Grim asks as she sets her cereal and orange juice down on the table before sitting down.

"I was going through the paperwork I had you fill out, and I noticed you left a few things blank." Dr. Kishida sets the paperwork on the table

"Yeah? What about it?" She asks before she consumes a bite of cereal.

"You left the question about your quirk blank, Grim. U.A needs to know what kind of quirk you have."

She swallows before speaking, "Uhh, aren't they going to figure it out today?"

"Well, technically, yes. Since we didn't have you take your pills this morning."

"Actually I took them at 2 something in the morning." She puts another spoonful of cereal into her mouth.

"You what?" The doctor looks a her with irritation and confusion painted all over his face.

"Yeah, I woke up at like 2 and I took them." She shrugs.

She continues to eat as the doctor just looks at her, trying to decide if she didn't care or was just being stupid.

"You do realize that you're going to have to do the testing without your quirk then, right?"

"Okay? What's wrong with that?"

"'What's wrong with that?'" He repeats in disbelief, "You are going to have to do the testing without your quirk, how are you not worried about this? They'll probably have you fight with someone."

"And? That won't be hard, I've done it before."

"Without your quirk?"

"No, but I don't really use it."

"You don't use your quirk when you're fighting people?"

"Not really."

The doctor stares at her in disbelief, who exactly was this girl? She didn't use her quirk to fight people? That meant she did all of those despicable things without using her quirk. He shuddered at the thought of someone being that powerful to take down a hero without using a quirk.

"You okay there doc?" She asks as she finishes her cereal.

"How... how do you not use your quirk when fighting people?"

"I just don't, it isn't that hard."

"Wha...?"

She looks at him calmly, the glass of orange juice on her lips before she lowers it, "What's confusing you? I don't use my quirk much if at all to fight. If I do it's just to show off or because I actually needed it. My quirk is kinda like my plan B or C." She resumes drinking her orange juice.

"So, all the times you fought with a hero...you didn't need it?"

"Nope," She says but then thinks for a moment before shrugging and speaking again, "Well sometimes, but not often."

That absolutely terrified the doctor, just how powerful was she? Guess his questions would be answered during the assessment at U.A.

"What else do you want to talk to me about? Cause I'm done with my breakfast." She slid the tray over to an empty spot on the table before looking back at him.

He cleared his throat, "Right, you left the spot where you put your name empty."

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Why didn't you put your name?"

"Because I didn't want to." Dr. Kishida looks at her until Grim sighs and visibly internally curses at herself, "Yuuri."