Chapter Two

The next day... As usual I went to school, because we had our practical classes.. and I didn't dare to miss any!

I kept my bag on my bench while I could feel everyone pitying me! My one eye was still grey!

I sighed and sat on my bench and put down my head in order to get some sleep! Hardly I've had any!

"Students are requested to come down for the morning assembly!"

I heard the announcement but didn't move!

"Everyone empty the class!"

That's our class teacher! With such good English! We are used to it now!

I woke up from my table and followed the boys' line...
.
.
We were standing in sunlight and still the students were coming ...

I am so done with these assemblies! Like, the students will only say the prayer, thought of the day and news! For this we need to stand for an hour in the sunlight! That's a crime! They can say these in the intercom too!

I looked here and there and guess who I noticed!
Ms Hansvi Rathore!
Yeah!
She was standing at the end of the line...
She was tall!
She is the tallest amongst the girls...
But still 2 inches shorter than me!
Now don't tell me why i get beaten up by someone who's 2 inches shorter than me!

She's a girl man!
I can't punch her!
Or to be honest!..
I don't have the courage to do so!
If i punch her for once!
I would not be alive anymore!

"Students please be ready for the oath!" The school captain said...

This is the worst part! Like why we have to take an oath which doesn't make sense!

"India is my country...
All Indians are my brothers and sisters!"

Like why???
That means we can't marry any of the Indians? 
Then we can only marry foreigners? 
According to this oath! We need to consider each and every Indian as our brother and sister!
Then we will stay single for the rest of our lives?
The teachers are also taking it!
Ohhhh
No
No
No
They are just keeping their hands on their shoulder level! They are not saying it!
Tabhi!

I laughed at my own thoughts... and as the oath ended... they started singing our school anthem!

Yeah we do have a school anthem!
Chalo..... Finally the school anthem ended! Now we can go back to our classes ...

"Now we would like to call our principal for her valuable words!"

Ahhhhhhhhhhh....
Can't they see us children becoming pakoras in this sunlight and heat!
I have taken a bath in my sweat! I guess everyone has!

And in her speech, she only has to scold us students from class 11 and 12 and then finish!

Bhaar mein jaao ma'am!

Now finally we can go back to our classes!
.
.
After coming back to the class from that grave sunlight! The class feels like heaven! I could see the girls standing below the fan...

Soon our class teacher came and started taking attendance!

As he took our names, he would see where everyone was sitting!

"Hansvi?" He called out her name...

"Present sir!" She said...

"Why are you not sitting according to your roll number?" He asked..

No!
Please no!
I don't want to sit with her!
Pleasee!!!

"Go and sit beside Hrithvik!" He said..

Why??????

"Why sir??? What is the need? Khamakha pit jaayega merse!" She said..

What do you mean??
The class started laughing! Including sir!
What the fuck??
They are laughing at me????
I hate you Hansvi!!!!
I ignored them...
To be precise ..
I tried ignoring them .. and put down my head!

"Enough! Come and sit beside him! Everyone is sitting according to their roll numbers! You both are not an exception!" He said..

I have already given up on my destiny!
She took her bag and sat beside me!

After completing his work... He went out of the class!!
While Hansvi was about to go back to her place when our physics ma'am came inside...
She doesn't let anyone change their place! Especially ours!
I sighed!

"Okay! So today we can take three practical classes! Including the maths period! So I am taking roll number 1-20 for the first practical class! Second 21-39, and the third one 40 to 57!"

She instructed us while I continued my sleeping class....
My roll number was 22 while hansvi's was 21.. so we were in the second practical class....

"Kya hai? Humesha sote kyu rehte ho?" She asked...

"Tumse matlab?" I said..

She's too nosy!

"Haddh hai! Abh mujhse baat kaun karega! Karo mujhse baat!" She said..

"Nhi karna!" I said... And immediately regretted....

As I got a slap on my head with her books...

"Kya hai???" I got frustrated...

"Tum baat nhi kar rahe ho mujhse!" She said...

"Haan toh mujhe nahi karna na!" I said...

"And for your kind information! Mujhe abhi bhi dard h chot ka! Softly nahi maara tha tumne mere aankh par! Dikh Raha hoga ki abhi bhi kala hai!" I said...

"Kaala nahi hai! Grey hai!" She said...

"Toh kya hua? Chot toh lagi hai na!" I said...

"Ohho! Kitne rotru ho na tum!" She said...

"Accha??? Main rotru hu? Tum itni laraku kyu ho? Larki ho! Larkiyo ke tarah raho! Nahi isko gundi banna hai!" I said...

"Haan toh? Tumhe kya?" She asked..

Is she for real??

"Tumne maara mujhe tha! Lekin lagta hai chot tumhe laga hai! Woh bhi sar par! Bhul jaati ho kya tum sab? Kal apne hi gusse ke wajah se----"

"Haan haan thik hai na! Abh kitna ro ge tum usko leke?" She said..

"Ohhooo!!! Tum dono wapas shuru ho gaye?" The teacher said...

While we both looked at her... And then at each other... And then opposite to each other...
I continued my sleeping session while she continued doing whatever she was doing....

I so do hate her! I can't tolerate her! I am just praying! When will these two years get over! I will be freed from this stupid school as well as from her!

Even our teachers are fed up with both of us! I can only speak to her like that! But in case of hitting each other... She's the one who hits me hard! ON THE FACE!

I already don't have a good looking face! And she's all ready to mess my face up!!

In every practical class... Only my team is like having all kinds of problems! Because it has Hansvi in it...

I don't know what mess we will create today!
Oh sorry!
My bad!
What mess will she create today!
Now it sounds good!
.
.
.
TBC