Chapter Nine

After getting up from my so called sleep... because hardly I got any!
As my mind was thinking about "THE MYSTERIOUS HANSVI!" ....
Haah...
I spent my entire night thinking of her mystery...
And also about the letter...
There must be some connection with those 6 years and Hansvi... which changes her so much!
.
.
After brushing my teeth.. i washed my face with my face wash and wore my specs...

I took my bag, my laptop and charger and moved down after getting all ready!

"Tera Aaj bhi jaane ka plan hai kya?"

I heard my mom...

"Abh aap aadat daal lo... abh toh zyadatar main wahi jaaunga!"

Saying this, I chuckled... I love when I annoy her.. she's too cute..

"Kitni baar kaha hai maine! Nayi jagah aaye hai hum! Kahi ghuma laa apni maa ko! Lekin nahi! Isko kahi nahi jaana!"

She said..

"Tujhse acchi toh woh Hansvi hi thi! Kam se kam mujhe company de deti thi!"

Not again!!

"Agar aapko itni acchi lagti hai toh usike saath chali jaao na ghumne!"

Saying this I filled my mouth with one more bite of the Paratha!

"Kaise jaau? Tune hi toh kaha tha ki woh kaha hai tujhe nahi pata! Upar se uski mummy se bhi baat nahi hoti!"

"Woh issi seher mein hai itna pata hai!" I said..

"Ohhoo!! Matlab janab chaanbeen karke rakhe hai! Ki uski mehbooba kaha hai!"

She teased me!!! Againnnn!!!! She has been doing this for 6 years continuously.... I don't know what she gets from this!

"Meri pyari maa! Agar aap ko aitraaz na ho! Toh main bata du! Ki aap hi ke zaroori samaan kal laate waqt main usse beech raste mein takraya! Kuch chaanbeen nahi Kara hai!"

I said and got up from my place...

"Hey prabhu! Aapki Leela aprampaar hai! Mere bete aur uske just friend ko aapne baarish ke waqt Milne bheja! Waah waah waah waah!!"

She said...

"Offoo!! Mumma!!! Aap aisa bol bhi kaise sakte ho? Yaad nahi woh kitna bully karti thi mujhe??"

"Pehle takrar! Phir ikrar!" She said dreamingly!

"Meri pyari mumma! Library khulne ka waqt ho Gaya hai main Jaa Raha hu!"

Saying this I took my bag and left the house after closing the door!
.
.
I don't believe in online reading! So i always come to this library! This provides us with 100% information about everything in this world....

Entering the library, I saw the same old man sitting on his desk.. he's the librarian..
Spotting me, he passed me a smile while I reciprocated it!

Without any further noise I quietly went to the racks for fetching my books which I would read today!

Don't get me wrong!
I don't prepare here for the MD test!
I come here for relaxation!
To read different storybooks!
I love reading novels! It's a great relaxing agent!

Humming my favourite song I went to one of the racks and started going through each and every book...
I even got some of the books which I would complete reading today I guess!!!

Thud....

I heard some books fall down... I went towards the noise and my heart started beating faster, I don't know why!

I could see a girl crouching down for collecting her books! She looked aesthetic!
Her face was not visible because her long hair covered her face.... but she looked beautiful...
I went towards her to help.... and started picking up the books... looking at it I could figure out that it was related to medical science!

I could see one more book which was similar to mine... I was about to take it when she kept another book over it and our hands brushed...
My heart beat started beating at a faster rate....
Feeling someone's presence she looked at me and I was shocked....

"Hansvi??"

We stayed looking at each other... we didn't break our contact... neither the hands nor the eyes...
Soon something fell on my head... which turned out to be another book...
Rubbing the place, i closed my eyes....

"Tum thik ho?"

She asked...
Honestly! This is the first time, me hearing such words coming out from her mouth!

I opened my eyes in a shot!...

"Sorry!"

She said....
Bhagwan ji!
Bachalo! Main behosh hone wala hu!

I sat down fully in shock because my legs were not able to support my weight on them anymore...
She came to hold me but stopped...

"Arre!! Main paani laati hi ek sec!"

She said and was about to get up but I stopped...

"Nahi rehne do! Kuch zyada hi shock lag raha hai kal se! Toh bass! Balance urr Gaya tha!"

I said! Still not believing what I heard!
She bent down and took all her books and kept the rest of them on the racks!

"Thank you madad karne ke liye!"

She said...

"No....wor..rries...."

I was too shocked...
Clearing my throat I asked her...

"So tum.. yaha shift ho gayi thi?"

"Uhh... main kal hi yaha aayi!"

She said looking here and there...

"Isse pehle kaha thi?" I asked...

"Uhh! Tum..hare books! Tum.. romantic novels parhte ho?"

She asked..

"Uh huh!"

"Wow!"

"Tum, medical science ki kitabein? Tumne mbbs complete kar liya?"

She nodded...

"Abh MD ki taiyari kar Rahi hu!"

She said...

"Wow! Main bhi! Mbbs kaha se Kara tumne?"

"AIIMS!"

"Delhi se?" I asked curiously because I was there too!!

She didn't answer, rather she looked here and there and then started at her watch!

"Deri ho rahi hai! I guess mujhe chalna chahiye! Bye!"

She said.... and immediately left...
Mystery
Mystery
Mystery....
Like...
She is not telling anything about her whereabouts since she left the school!
Something is fishy!

I looked at my books and saw one of her books stayed with me...
I ran towards the exit to get her... but she already had left the place....
Sighing I took the book and was about to give it to the librarian when I noticed something...

Something attached to it...
A bracelet?
I took it in my fingers, it had stars around it...
I could guess she is really fond of stars!
I smiled looking at it and kept it in my pocket...
Taking the books I went to my respected place and started reading the books....
.
.
.
TBC