Chapter Three

Now we are..
Standing in the lab... While Hansvi was busy in touching everything present in the lab... I just thank God that we have to give our practical exams alone and not with our partner ! Which is saving my marks... But our internal marks...

Sighhhhh....

"Okay so students.. look at these take the vernier calliper... Each pair, one vernier caliper!" 

She said...
While I was going to take one but Hansvi came and took one and started looking at it!
I sighed...

"Now take the beaker... You all already know how to use the vernier caliper... Firstly check if your device has any errors or not!"

She said.... While Hansvi started looking at it... I was irritated because she was not letting me look at it... I tried snatching it... I did not notice that the pointed part of the calliper was out... And it poked my hand...

"Shhh!!!!" I moaned looking at my hand...

"Oh no! Kya kar liya tumne!" I heard Hansvi...

"Now c'mon Hrithvik! Today Hansvi didn't do any kind of mischief! You yourself have brought yourself in trouble? You both seriously are problematic for us!"

The teacher said...
How mean was that?
I am hurt!
And she's taunting me!!

"Dekha! Tumhari wajah se itni baatein sunne ko mil gayi!"

"Aur tumhari wajah se Jo har hafte sunne ko milta hai uska kya?"

"Offoooo!!! Now don't start!!!!! Hrithvik and Hansvi both of you go to the sick room and Hansvi! help him get the first aid! I should not get any complaints!" She said...

Thank you ma'am..
For helping me even more!  🙂🙂
.
We were on our way to the sick room...

"Apne rumal se khoon ko rok lo!"

"Koi zarurat nahi hai! Main tum larkiyo jaisa nazuk nahi hu!"

"Dikh raha hai woh!"

She said looking at my eye as well as my hand ...

"Zyada mat bolo! Tumhari wajah se hua h yeh sab! Humesha mujhe maarte rehte ho tum!"

"I am not denying that!" She said...

Shameless girl! 🙂🙂
.
We reached the sick room... While I sat on the bed...

"I am just wondering! Hafte mein kitne baar tumko aise sick room aana hota hai!"

"Tumhari mehrbaani hai!"

"Abh main itni bhi khaas nahi!"  She said....

Why is she so annoying????

"Aur beta? Wapas? Abh kya kar Diya isne? Abh toh lagta hai tumko school aana hai toh sick room bhi definitely aana hi hai!" The nurse started laughing...

As well as Hansvi!
My school life sucks!
Literally sucks!!!!
.
.
After everything was over... We went for our tiffin...
During which I found out that one of our batchmates... had a crush on Hansvi...

Seriously???
Hansvi???
Like why????
How can somebody even like her??
She's so irritating!
So annoying!
So intolerable!!!!!
He is a crazy person who likes Hansvi!
Sometimes I wonder who would even go for her!
Bhagwan usko akal de thoda!
.
.
I went back to our class after the tiffin break and sat on my bench....
After keeping my tiffin inside my bag I put down my head as my eyes were burning out of sleep!

I felt someone patting my shoulder....

"Abh kya hai yaar!"

Saying this I turned around and I got a splash of water on my face...

And i could hear everyone laughing!

I opened my eyes and all I could see was...
Sam who was sitting behind me... Had placed his hands on his mouth and he had a horrified look in his face...
And Hansvi was laughing standing beside him...
All I could figure out was.... Sam was drinking water... And Hansvi patted my shoulder... And as soon as I turned around... She popped Sam's balloon face filled with water... Resulting in the water splashing on my face....

Now it was going above my head.... Before I could do anything our teacher came inside... And we had to drop our fight! I so hate you Hansvi!!

(As if I could do anything to you!)

"Okay students! Let me discuss the English project with y'all... You will be paired according to your roll numbers... The project is to watch any English movie... And write about its significance, what you learned from it and also why you chose that genre! Also write a whole summary on the story line! If your project contains any of one mistakes.. your file would be in the dustbin! So be careful!"

Our English ma'am said...
Now I have to watch a movie with Hansvi!
I so hate this cruel world!!!

"Listen mera aaj tuition hai so tum movie dekh Lena aur mujhe baaki saare details bata dena! Mere paas time nahi hai in sab faltu cheezo ke liye!"

"As if mere paas bohot hai? Time denge toh dono denge varna bhaar mein jaao!" She said...

I was filled with anger by now!!!
I can't handle her!!!
So I raised my hand...

"Ma'am I want to change my partner! Please pair me up with Kartik rather than with her!" I appealed to ma'am...

"So sorry Mr Hrithvik! Actually you are also a student of this school and each student would be treated equally... So the decided partners can't be changed!"

"But ma'am kartik's roll number comes after mine!"

"That's not an excuse to find a new partner! Once it's decided! It's decided! Now if you argue any further.. I would never accept your file!" She said..

Beechhhh!!!

"Ho gaya? Abh project discuss kar le?"

"Discuss??? Aur woh bhi tumhare saath?? Tumhara dimaag tumhare paas hai toh na??? Yaa phir kahi bechke aayi ho?" I said..

I was filled up with anger!!!
Firstly.. hardly I got any sleep because of the pain i had in my eyes!
Upar se i had to do my homework at my coaching institute...
And after coming to school I have to handle her!
Like why God??
Why???

(You are still not answering to me!)

"Hey! Let's watch "the ring" !" She said..

"Haan kyu nahi! Aur kya likhogi? Kya seekh mila? Yehi ki jab kisi ke knock karne ka awaz aaye toh raat mein jaake nahi check karna hai!"

"Superb idea! Let's work on this only!"

"Neverrrr!!!! I am not going to take part in this movie! Tumko interest hai tum dekho! Count me out of this!"

I said.. and tried sleeping on my desk.... I am just fed up with this girl!!!
.
.
.
TBC