Chapter Seventeen

"Shayad karne wala hu..."

"Matlab?" She asked...

I took a deep breath.. and held her hands....

I started speaking..

"Yeh sab... kaise ho gaya Hansvi?" I asked...

"Kya sab?" She asked...

"Yehi... yeh attachment... yeh... lagaav... yeh..... yeh.. cheeze toh .. pehle nahi thi..."

I paused and looked at her.. while she was looking at me confusingly....

"Jis naam se... mujhe sabse zyada nafrat tha... aaj usi naam ko sunne ke liye tarasta hu... jis insaan se mujhe sabse zyada nafrat thi... ussi insaan se abh koi bhi shikayat nahi rakhna chahta... jis insaan se main dur jaana chahta tha humesha ke liye... aaj ussi ke paas aana chahta hu.... jis insaan se bachne ke liye main bhagwan se humesha prarthna karta tha... aaj ussi insaan ko apne kismat mein likhna chahta hu.... aisa mere saath pehle kabhi nahi hua hai Hansvi... yeh Dil ka ghabrana... dil ka dehl jaana... dil ki dhadkane tez ho jana... jab bhi tum paas hoti ho Hansvi.... abh tumhare Bina ek pal bhi kaatne ke baare mein soch nahi paata main...."

I could see the tears in her eyes... she was shocked.... she was breathing heavily....

"Hansvi... main tumhe... anjaane mein hi sahi par..... pasand karne laga hu.... aur shaayad...issi pasand ko... log pyar ka naam dete hai.... Hansvi main--"

Before I could complete my sentence she left my hand and looked at the other side....

"Hansvi main--"

I tried holding her hands again but she was not letting me do that...
She thought of something and was about to go when I held her hand...

"Hrithvik mera haath choro..."

She said...
I nodded in a no and pulled her close to me due to which she hit my chest... which was a shock for both of us...
I held her close to myself...

"Hrithvik----"

She was shocked but tears were still flowing from her eyes...

"I love you Hansvi... please aise mujhse dur mat jaao... main tumhe apne paas rakhna chahta hu... apne kareeb rakhna chahta hu... humesha ke liye..."

"Hrithvik.... please... ch...choro..."

She looked at the other side...  she had tears in her eyes...

" I know tum bhi mere liye vhi feel karti ho Jo main karta hu..."

Listening to this she looked at me immediately!

"Tu...tum... ye..yeh kaise keh sakte ho?"

She stuttured... and I revealed the thing.. I tried to hide...
I put my hand inside my pocket... and took out an origami star...
She looked at it and then looked at me shockingly....
I was about to speak when she immediately took the star and started opening it...
She read it and then looked at me...

"Why?..... why did you see this? Who gave you the permission to enter my room?"

She asked..
I held her while she was wriggling in my grip...
Getting frustrated i pinned her to the wall...

"Listen to me! I went to your room because smriti was crying! After consoling her I was about to leave your room when something fell from your desk.. it was this star... I was excited to look at the folding of this and ended up opening it... and the rest is history!"

"You still don't have any rights to look at my secrets!!!!!"

She yelled...

"Roohi! What's the fear to hide something from the person you feel for the same person??? You should have confessed it to me! Listen to me roohi! I love you! I want to protect you! I want to make our bond even stronger..."

I cupped her face and made her look at me...

"Look Rooh... I know you have trust issues.. I know you don't want to trust anyone... and without trust and respect there's no love! I promise you roohi! I will never cheat on you or try to defame you! I always respect you! Please believe in me! Believe in us!"

We both looked at each other's eyes... as the tears were flowing from both of our eyes...

"I don't know what happened in your past in these five years... but believe me... I will try to end every scar that is with you! Believe me! Just give us one chance?"

She was still looking at me without blinking... tears were flowing continuously from her eyes...
I rubbed them with my thumb...

"Jo larki mera naam apne haath mein likhke ghum sakti hai... Jo larki mere haath se khudke haldi lagwa sakti hai without any problem... Jo larki mere liye itna hi kar de na.. usse main raani banake rakhunga..."

I noticed that she had stopped doing any movements... and was staring at me blankly...
I left her and moved back...

"Baaki tumhari marzi hai roohi... tumpe depend karta hai humara rishta... agar tum abhi mujhse aur pyar nahi karti toh... uhh... it's all your choice... tumhare call ka intezaar rahega.... agar call aaya toh samjhunga ki tum bhi meri tarah hi feel karti ho... lekin agar nahi toh main samjh jaaunga ki....."

The words didn't come out of my lips... wiping my tears.. I was about to leave when I said...

"Uhh... main kal subah hi nikal Raha hu roohi... mujhe further studies ke liye out of the town rehna parega for some days... so shayad... abh ke baad aur mil nahi paayenge... main parso niklunga... aur shayad udhar phone bhi nahi rahega Mera.... so...."

Saying this I left the terrace and went towards my mom....
She looked at me and caressed my cheeks....

"Chale?"

She asked...
I nodded...
And we both left after taking our things from our room...
I will miss you roohi...
I will wait for your call!
.
.
.
TBC