Chapter Six

As the voice came... we turned towards the source... it was some man... I was never familiar with... I knew Hansvi's mother... for obvious reasons... but I didn't know him... why is he here? And why did he say that?
.
.
We were sent back to our class... I don't know what's going down there...
I am hoping that Krish would be fine... and Hansvi is suspended... we can't handle her anymore...

It was already the fourth period but Hansvi still didn't come for the classes.... ig she's suspended.. but her bag is in the class..

~knock~

As the door was knocked we all looked at the door and the staff which used to stay outside of principal's office came inside our class... he said something to the teacher while the teacher nodded...
He left after taking Hansvi's bag...
Yesss!!! Now she's suspended for sure!!! I am soo happy!!!!!

"Ma'am.. what happened to Hansvi?"

One of the students asked...

"Hansvi's parents came to take her home for some reasons... we don't know! Now let's get back to study!"

Greaatttt!!!!
This is the best day ever!!!!!
I have been tolerating her and her bullying nature on me for years!! Now finally i will be at peace ✌🏻✌🏻..
.
.
.
It's been 3 weeks without Hansvi..
I didn't know that life would be soo peaceful!!

"Hansvi ko Aisa bhi kya ho Gaya ki woh dikh hi nahi Rahi hai?"

I heard one girl speaking...

"Pata nahi.. shayad uski tabiyat bohot zyada hi kharap hai!"

I heard another one ..
This is the hero moment!
I went to them with full heroic motion!

"Hansvi ko suspend kar diya Gaya hai!"

I said with full swag!

"Aur aisa kyu?"

I looked at one of the girl..

"Aur kya? Is it too much shocking ki usne kisika sar phor diya aur hospital bhej diya tha!"

I said...

"Tumko nahi bheja?"

"Han aur nhi toh kya? Har waqt pitte rehte the usse! Tum mein larko wala koi cheez hi nahi hai!"

"Aur aake swag dikha Raha ho! Tumpe heroism suit nahi karta! Jaao yaha se!"

"Arre character choro na! Iske paas toh hero jaisi shakal bhi nahi hai!"

One..
After another ...
I felt like crying...
Hansvi ne mujhe kahi ka nahi chora!

"Chal bhai! Aur rahega toh bezzati barhti rahegi!"

Sam took me to my seat...
Hansvi is not even here!
Still I am getting embarrassed...
Still no one is interested in me...
I just hope that in my college life...
She would be nowhere!

The class teacher entered and started doing the work....

And as usual regular life began...
.
.
.
It was our exam time...
Time to get face to face with Hansvi...
Because how much I try to stay away from her.. destiny will send her...
Because she sits in front of me...

I went to the respective class given to me and sat taking my exam materials...
I put my head down and started recalling whatever I have studied...

After sometime I could hear the teacher calling everyone's roll number.. I woke up and that's when I saw something weird...

Hansvi had come... but... wait .. she didn't hit me this time before sitting on her seat...
Weird..
It's not like I am sad about it!
I am too happy about it!
I care less!
.
.
After the invigilator took our papers.. I sighed...
The exam went good!
I could answer almost every question... and I know most of them were correct!
I sighed... and stood after taking my materials....

But wait...
Something is odd...
Hansvi didn't turn to me after the exam?
Hansvi didn't smack me after the exam?
Hansvi didn't do any kaand?

(Woh kehte hai na! khudke paer par kulhari maarna! I was going to do that! Kyuki aag mein ghee daalna toh zaroori hai! I know I am a fool!)

I went near her and was going to tap on her shoulder when I noticed something weird....

Hansvi didn't use to wear any specks... or maybe she got one!
Ignoring it i was again going to tap on her shoulder but before that she stood up and started moving towards the door...
She didn't even look at me???
God is so graceful!!!!
I was looking at her being happy for myself while she turned around...
And that's when I was shocked....
She...Was...Not...Hansvi!
She was some other girl...

How is that possible?
I can remember the principal said that she will be allowed to give the exams...
Then what happened???
I went outside and took my bag...

I went to our class teacher and asked about her...

"Excuse me sir...!"

"Ohh Hrithvik! How was your exam?"

"It was good sir..."

"Good! Do well in the next exam!"

"Sure sir..!"

He was going to leave..

"Sir...!"

He turned...

"Can you tell me what happened to Hansvi?"

"Why do you wanna know?"

"Just like that sir.. she was allowed to give the exams! But she did not appear that's why!"

"Hmm... pata nahi! Usse exams Dene toh allowed the! But aayi kyu nahi kaun jaane? And strangely! Ussi din se humara principal bhi gayab hai! Bohot dino se koi ata pata nahi h unka! You know what uss din uss office mein kya hua kya baatein Hui sirf principal ma'am aur Hansvi aur uska jo uncle ya relative aaye the woh jaante hai! Koi bhi teacher involved nahi tha... pata nahi! Kya baat hai! But mujhe yaad hai ki uss din principal bhi gate Tak uss relative ko aur Hansvi ko chorne gyi thi! Aage kya hua pata nahi! Tum jaao Ghar insab mein dimaag mat lagao! Aur kal ke exam ke liye preparation karo! All the best!"

Saying this he left...
Leaving me in utter shock...
I was just absorbing whatever he just told me!
What a mystery!
Even I did not notice it!
What could it be?
Hansvi not coming to school...
Principal ma'am missing...
Mysterious relative?
Khair hatao...
Mujhe kya...
Mujhe toh kal ke exam ke liye parhna hai!

Saying this I went to my home for studying...
.
.
.
TBC