Chapter Twenty Four

It was difficult for both of us to fight the men because they had weapons in their hands... some had sticks while some had blades while some had knives....
While there was nitin uncle.. who was badly thrashing Hrithvik! While my focus was on him... some men came and gave a cut on my neck... one of them hit me with the stick.. while Hrithvik was getting the same...
Blood was oozing out from our body!! It was so hurtful... watching everyone die because of me!
We were weak... as we had no inputs for the past three days...
Taking that opportunity... they tortured us as much as possible...
Please God...
Help us...
Help him...
I don't want him to die....

We were almost unconscious when we heard... the siren... the police siren... hope rose inside us... while the men were frightened.... as well as uncle...

"Nitin mukesh! Aap Hansvi aur Hrithvik ko sahi salamat leke bahar aaiye aur acche acchai mein surrender kar dijiye... bhaagne ka koi laab naahi hai kyuki police ne aapko chaaro taraf se gher liya hai! Yadi aap unn dono ko sahi salamat leke bahar nahi aate hai toh police bhi chup nahi baithegi!"

Nitin uncle was shocked... I looked at Hrithvik while he did the same... We both tried getting up from the floor... while the men made us stick to the floor...

"Hahhahaa!!! Kya laga? Police aa gayi toh Bach jaaogi? Aisa kabhi nahi ho sakta! Meri behn ki maut ka badla toh main leke rahunga!!"

He said...

In less than two minutes... he fired his gun at both of us... I looked at Hrithvik while he did the same... We both had tears in our eyes...
I didn't want my love story to end like this!
Uncle left after throwing the grenade at the floor... and immediately locked the door...

I looked at Hrithvik and held his hands... I moved towards him... with all the strength I had.. while he did the same...
We both were losing our breaths...

"I am sorry Hrithvik! For landing up you over here!"

"We can't do anything... I was not able to save you Hansvi.. I am sorry!"

"No Hrithvik! You are in trouble because of me... my past!"

"This is our endgame Hansvi... this is how we die!"

"In the arms of each other..."

We both cried out...

"I love you!"

We both said at the same time... and for the last time we saw each other with full adoration..
Our lips met... and that instant moment... the grenade burst... I hope we will meet in our other life, Hrithvik......
I want to spend my whole life with you!

~~~~~~~
"There was this huge disaster that happened in this house.... police say that Nitin Mukesh was the one who planned all of this.. he's a criminal... he had killed many of the local citizens... including a lady holding a principal position of a school... and recently he killed two boys and two girls... one of him was found at the entrance of this house.. while the other three were found at the top of the house... nitin mukesh is now in the police custody... and the court has ordered a life sentence for him... tomorrow he will be hung...and his members are also arrested and are sentenced 9 years of imprisonment... for these interesting news keep watching tele-reporting!"
~~~~~~

"God snatched my son just like that... with Hansvi... they both didn't deserve such an endgame... I never knew that.. that day would be the last day I am meeting them... I had always cherished both of them.... but now... my son is no more.... I didn't want that... I didn't want that God... why?? Why did you do this?? You snatched my husband at first.. and now you snatched my son too??"

Hrithvik's mom cried hard...
It was after so many years she cried... she had last cried when her husband died... and now she did the same for her son....
It's really painful for a mother to lose her son who was in. Such a young age... who had just started his life ... and at the same time she was feeling bad for Hansvi... she was feeling bad because Hansvi had tolerated so much...
But life was still moving on...
She couldn't surrender like that... but she was traumatised as well as depressed...
She had no one in her family... and had no one to talk to! She had completely locked herself in one room... and cried her heart out looking at her son's photograph... she had dreams of her son coming to tease her and irritate her..... in that grief she started writing about her son ...
Writing each and everything her son would do at a particular moment...... describing his old antics... his annoyable works, his irritating nature... but at the end.. how much he loved her....
Unknowingly she had written a whole novel which had the memories of her son... spending time with her ...
Her friend asked her to publish her novel... as it would be amazing....
And without informing her... her friend published her novel... and as expected... she was given all the love for which she waited.....
She continued living with the fond memories of her child...
.
.
.
THE END...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They both had loved each other... but destiny had other plans... they both lost each other... and his mom lost her precious son... but that didn't make her miserable and suicidal... she continued living with the fond memories of her child... Life doesn't stop if something bad happens... we cry over silly things and think like we have the worst life ever.... what they went through.. we can't even imagine that... they deserved a better ending... instead got the worst... we should be happy for our life.. and whatever God has gifted us with....