Chapter Twenty One

The gun was pointed towards us...
Neil kept the baby down... and stood like that...
I looked at my side silently and saw a glass... I swiftly took it and broke it instantly.. due to the sound sheetal's focus moved towards the glass and in that instant moment Neil took the gun from her hand and wrapped his hands around her neck...

"Khudko chalak samjhti ho na bohot! You can't be more clever than us!"

Saying this... he knocked sheetal and she fainted...
We both nodded at each other and tied her to a chair with her lips tied with tape....

"Hume Hrithvik ko bachane udhar Jana parega!"

He nodded and we both took our necessary belongings and left for the bus stop...
.
.
Before coming down from the bus I covered my face with the cloth and Neil had his masks and sunglasses...
I don't know how we will locate Hrithvik... we don't know anything...
We both got off the bus... looking at the same surrounding all those memories...I tried to forget... came over...
I could hear all my screams... from these roads...
I looked at Neil...

"Don't lose yourself Hansvi... we should start checking all the coaching institutes first!"

I nodded...
We both started searching for Hrithvik in each and every coaching institute present in that city...

First coaching centre...

"No sir.. there's no one named Hrithvik!"

Second coaching centre...

"Sorry sir..."

Third coaching centre...

"Sorry sir... we don't have a student named Hrithvik!"

We were getting the same replies from every coaching centre...
Where are you Hrithvik??

Now we have come to the last coaching centre....
With the last hope .

"Hey.. do you have any mbbs student named Hrithvik who has come for the preparation of MD?"

Neil asked to the receptionist...

"Let me check sir.."

As she was checking our heartbeats were rising too... I hope we find Hrithvik here....

"Yes sir... Hrithvik... he has no surname... "

She showed us the photo....
I sighed in relief...

"Finally!! We found him!"

"Uhh! Ma'am I have one request! Can you please call him?"

"Sir he might be in his classes!"

"When he finishes his classes can you please ask him to meet us?"

"But sir the faculties suggested the students to not to meet anyone until he/she is completing the study camo for these five days!"

"Listen ma'am! This is urgent! This is related to his life! The safety of his life... so we want to meet him! We would be glad if you cooperate!"

She nodded and we left from there...
I sighed in relief...

We both came out of the institution and realised it was late evening... the sun had set down...
We were searching for the whole day...

"Chal kuch khaa lete hai! Mujhse bhook bardaasht nahi ho raha!"

I nodded and went with Neil....
My old memories were haunting me....
That principal case...
And after that whatever happened...

We were having our dinner when we heard some guys talking...

"Arre iss larki ko kahi dekha hai kya?"

"Nahi toh! Kya hua!"

"Arre puch mat! Boss pata nahi kyu iss larki ko yaha chahta hai! Pehle toh bandi bana ke rakha tha! Bohot maarta tha isse... yeh humari bhi naukrani hi thi .. phir achanak se ek din bhaag gayi!"

"Kya baat karta hai! Itni strict security hone ke bawajut?"

"Soch kitni himmatwali hogi woh!"

"Aur nahi toh kya bro! Sunne mein hi itni interesting lag Rahi hai! Kabhi dekh liya saamne se toh haaye!"

They laughed...
We both sneaked our gazes towards them...
I immediately put on my cloth mask while Neil did the same...

"Bro... tujhe nahi lagta? Yeh larki iss photo wali se same lag rahi?"

We both heard the boy!
Shit!
Are they coming towards us??
I immediately changed my voice to a husky male voice... I am good at this...

"Bhaiya bill Lana!"

I guess they heard it and stopped in their tracks...

"Nahi re bhai! Yeh larki ka awaz toh bohot bhaari hai! Aur iss photo mein Jo hai na! Iski awaz bohot meethi hai! Zameen aasmaan ka farq hai dono mein! Chal chor! Main kal dhoondunga!"

They both left the place... I gulped and looked at Neil...

"Pakre jaate Aaj! Humare paas zyada time nahi hai! Nitin uncle ko pata chal Gaya hai hum yaha pe hai aur woh apne aadmiyon se kehke tujhe dhund kar hi rahenge! So it's better ki hum jaldi se Hrithvik ko leke bhaag jaaye yaha se!"

I nodded and we both left the dhaba..
.
.
.
We went to the coaching centre in search of Hrithvik!

The receptionist recognised us...

"Ma'am.. Hrithvik bolke woh larka toh kuch der ke liye bahar Gaya hai! Aata hi hoga!"

We nodded and waited there...
While to get some fresh air... I went outside ...
I was always in this mask from this very morning.... I can't breathe...
I opened the mask... looking everywhere.. it was isolated... there must be hardly anyone here...

"Heyyy!!! Hansvii!!"

I heard my name from his voice and i immediately turned towards him....
My happiness had no limit!!!!
I immediately went towards him and jumped into his arms!

"Itna miss ki mujhe? Ki yaha tak aa gyi?"

I nodded and hugged him even tighter....
Suddenly something hit my head... hard...
And I could feel everything black out....
.
.
.
TBC