Chapter 105 Or else, she mentions it first

Pei Huai nodded to Pei Shanshan, walked over without hesitation, and sat beside Pei Yang.

  Pei Shanshan still smiled, "Brother, have you eaten yet? Would you like to have some? Sister-in-law's cooking is delicious, haven't you?"

   "I have eaten it." Pei Huai's answer was very concise.

  Pei Shanshan was not disappointed, "That's fine, you can eat the meal made by my sister-in-law after noon, the meal made by my sister-in-law is delicious, it is the best meal I have ever had.

  Pei Huai, "."

  He has been away from home for a few years. How can he feel that Jiang Ran is the Pei's child? He seems to be the adopted one.

  Otherwise, these one by one, no words can't do without Jiang Ran?

With that in mind, Pei Huai looked at Jiang Ran.

  Jiang Ran lowered his head slightly and was drinking porridge seriously.

  Because she lowered her eyes, people could not see her emotions at this time.

  However, what Pei Huai cares more about at this time is not Jiang Ran's emotions.

   Jiang Ran's appearance is very different from the previous year.

  Pei Huai remembers very clearly that when Jiang Ran first came to Pei's house, she was a petite girl, with slender limbs, white skin and big eyes. She was a very beautiful girl.

   She is timid, and she doesn't like to talk.

  Because of too much strength, I always accidentally break things, so I don't like to move.

  But I like to read and study very much, and my grades are always good.

  Later, at the beginning of Xiaosheng, the family was in difficulties and there was no way for her to continue studying, so she was left at home to help with the work and bring the younger Pei Yang and Pei Shanshan to play.

  Since then, Jiang Ran's temperament has become even more bored, even a bit weird.

  It's just that at that time, he was devoted to studying and didn't pay too much attention to her.

  After he entered high school, he began to live on campus, and there were fewer chances to see Jiang Ran.

  Until he graduated from high school and he was admitted to college, he suddenly discovered that Jiang Ran, who was originally thin, didn't know when he became fat.

  Not only became fat, but also had a bad temper, and the whole person looked gloomy.

  He was going to college, his parents said that after he graduated, they would let the two get married, but Jiang Ranfei disagreed.

  Just like that, they got married.

  And on the night of the wedding, she still treated him.

   Thinking of what happened that night, Pei Huai's feeling in his heart is extremely complicated.

  He left after getting married, and didn't want to come back, and didn't want to see Jiang Ran again.

  Not long after he left, he received a letter from Pei Yang and learned about Jiang Ran's pregnancy, but he had just started school and had no way to return, and he didn't want to.

  Later

  It would be useless to think more, Pei Huai didn't keep thinking, but his eyes were still fixed on Jiang Ran.

  Jiang Ran seems to be a bit taller than four years ago, and the whole person has lost a lot of weight.

  Although I am eating seriously now, there is no smile on my face, but it gives the impression that I can't go wrong.

  Sunny, positive and cheerful.

  This is not the gloomy and paranoid Jiang Ran before.

  Being stared at by Pei Huai, Jiang Ran felt like sitting on pins and needles after eating a meal.

  In fact, it's not just because of being stared at by Pei Huai.

  Jiang Ran was also thinking, since Pei Huai has returned, when will he mention divorce?

  Or, she mentions it first?

  But that's not so good?

  After all, he is the male lead, and she is a vicious female partner.

  If she mentions divorce before the male lead speaks, will there be any danger?

  The more Jiang Ran thought about it, the more confused he became, and his brows were twisted together.

  (End of this chapter)