Chapter 106 Be careful not to want you

Finally finished the meal, Jiang Ran quickly stood up and said, "I'm going to clean the dishes."

  Wang Cuilan just cleaned up the kitchen and walked out. Hearing Jiang Ran's words, she took the bowl and said, "I'll do it, you've been busy all morning, take a good rest."

   Jiang Ran's hands were empty, and Wang Cuilan had already turned and left. She could only sit down again.

  Sitting down, it is inevitable to have eye contact with Pei Huai on the opposite side.

  From a considerable point of view, Pei Huai is indeed good-looking.

  Even if the facial features are a bit similar to Pei Yang, but the temperament on the body is not comparable to that of Pei Yang, a fifteen or six-year-old boy.

  No wonder it's the male lead!

   Jiang Ran sighed in his heart, and then withdrew his gaze without reluctance.

  No matter how good she looks, it has nothing to do with her.

  She is a vicious cannon fodder female partner, and she still has to stay away from the male lead.

   Stay away from the male lead and keep safe!

  Jiang Ran's attitude, Pei Huai saw it all, but he didn't think it was any strange.

  Since Jiang Ran failed to go to school, his attitude towards him began to be cold. When the two finally got married, Pei Huai also felt that Jiang Ran was just revenge against him, rather than really liking him.

  For so many years, Jiang Ran has never personally written a letter to him, and asked Pei Yang to write it for money.

  Now Jiang Ran has made money by herself, more than what he gave, so it's normal to ignore him.

  The relatively speechless scene of the two people fell in the eyes of the other three in the Pei family, making them secretly anxious.

   Pei Yang kept winking at Pei Huai beside him, but Pei Huai ignored them.

  In front of Jiang Ran, even if Pei Yang wanted to say something, there was no way to speak, so he could only be anxious in his heart.

  After a short rest, Jiang Ran stood up again.

  "Time to prepare lunch. Shanshan, let's go shopping."

   Hearing Jiang Ran's words, Pei Shanshan immediately stood up, "Okay!"

  The two got up and walked out. After going out, they rode on a tricycle.

  The tricycle has a relatively large body, which is very convenient for loading things. When shopping, Jiang Ran rides on it.

  As soon as Jiang Ran and Pei Shanshan left, Pei Yang was finally able to say what he had stuck in his throat.

"Brother, what's the matter with you! I have been here for so long, so why don't you talk to your sister-in-law? Is it possible that you are still waiting for your sister-in-law to talk to you first? Is there such a thing as you? Haven't been away for a few years I'm fine when I come back. I never greet my sister-in-law when I write a letter. Now that people finally come back, I don't even know how to say hello to my sister-in-law. You are really"

   "What is it really?" Pei Huai looked at Pei Yang with a calm expression.

   "It's really an elm head!" Pei Yang said while shaking his head, "This is how you graduated from university, how did you go to university?"

  Pei Huai, "."

  Because he didn't take the initiative to greet Jiang Ran, he was questioned about his academic qualifications. Is this his brother?

   Pei Huai stared at Pei Yang for a while, but still asked the doubt in his heart, "I remember, you didn't like her before."

  This she is naturally referring to Jiang Ran.

  Hearing Pei Huai's words, Pei Yang was a little embarrassed.

  "Big brother, you said that it was the past. What did you say about the past? Besides, people will change."

  Otherwise, Pei Huai doesn't care about it.

  But Pei Huai had to agree with the last sentence.

People are going to change.

Seeing that Pei Huai was silent again, Pei Yang shook his head as he watched.

   "Big brother, it's not that I said you. You can't do this. If you have always treated the sister-in-law like this, be careful that the sister-in-law does not want you."

  (End of this chapter)