Chapter 113: She never smiled at him

After selling for a few days, I decided on the most popular flavors, and I focused on making these.

  Jiang Ran has gone to work, Pei Shanshan and Pei Yang will naturally not be idle.

  They helped Jiang Ran make these dim sums, plus Jiang Ran's carefulness, they almost all learned.

  The division of labor between the three people makes it easier to do it.

  It's really hot when I make dim sum in the afternoon.

   But today is different. There is a fan on the top of the head, not only does not feel hot, but also feels extremely cool, and even the movements in the hands are much faster.

  The installation master has never been to the snack shop before. Seeing that Jiang Ran and the three of them are busy, they just stood at the window and looked curiously.

  Wait watching them make lovely snacks, even a dozen-year-old man could not help but feel a little moved.

   "These things look weird and cute."

   Hearing what he said, Jiang Ran raised his head and smiled at him, "Then you try one?"

   Jiang Ran said that he was going to pass one, but the installer waved his hand quickly, "No, no, no."

  After speaking, he turned around, walked back to the table and sat down.

  He came to work, just eat a popsicle, and eat something else, that would be too much.

  Jiang Ran has been in this era for a while, and for some people in this era, she still knows better.

  Knowing that he said no to eat, he really didn't know how to eat, so he didn't say much.

  Pei Huai came back at this time. When he came in, he also saw Jiang Ran's bright smile.

  Seeing Jiang Ran smiling so happy, without knowing why, a thought suddenly popped up in Pei Huai's heart.

  From morning till now, Jiang Ran doesn't seem to smile at him.

  Jiang Ran is always smiling, but she is smiling at others.

  To be precise, it was smiling at everyone except him.

  This discovery made Pei Huai frowned.

  But soon, Pei Huai's brows became tighter.

  Why should he bother with this?

  Does Jiang Ran smile at him? What's the point?

Pei Yang turned his head inadvertently and saw Pei Huai standing at the door. Seeing Pei Huai standing there motionless, his eyes were a bit empty, he asked, "Big brother, the fan is brought back? You stood there and sent a message. What stay?"

  Hearing Pei Yang's words, the rest of the room looked at Pei Huai at the same time.

  Pei Huai immediately concealed his thoughts and nodded, "I have brought it back."

  The installation master is a very experienced master. A fan can be installed in half an hour.

   also tried, and after confirming that there was no problem with the fan, he packed up his things and rode away.

  Because there are no customers in the store now, they are all staying in front, and the fan at the back is not turned on.

  At three or four o'clock, guests will come to the door.

  The people who come here at this time are all for snacks, and some are for popsicles.

  It's not like the morning and noon, and it can be full, but it has never been idle.

  Some people come, some people go, and some people go, then people come again.

Seeing that it was time for kindergarten to end, Wang Cuilan patted Pei Huai, "It's time to pick up Xiao Jing, are you going?"

  Pei Huai nodded naturally.

  In any case, Pei Jing is his son.

  Never mind when he is not at home, but now at home, picking up children from school must be done.

  Wang Cuilan and Pei Huai left together, and Jiang Ran secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

  (End of this chapter)