Chapter 109 Folding Fan

Jiang Ran did not sit down and rest for long, because soon, diners came.

  The visitor is obviously a regular customer. He glanced at the small blackboard with today's menu and started to order with a smile.

After sitting down for a while, Jiang Ran, who had not lost the sweat on his face, stood up immediately after hearing this, and quickly walked into the kitchen.

  The dishes ordered by the diners, the main dishes are all prepared in advance, but the ingredients must be freshly fried.

  Fortunately, Jiangran has made a lot of it, and I have long been used to it. Whether it is cutting vegetables or stir-frying, the speed is very fast.

  It didn't take long for a dish to be out of the pot, and the whole room was filled with the smell of the dish.

  From then on, until a little more, Jiang Ran had almost no idle time and kept cooking.

  The sweat on her head was never broken, so she could only take the time to pick up the towel on her neck and wipe the sweat.

  Pei Huai helped clear the table and served food and rice, but he would always look at Jiang Ran involuntarily.

  I got a little busy, no guests came, Jiang Ran fried two more dishes, made a soup, and the family sat down for dinner.

  At this noon, although I was just smelling the smell, I also knew from the taste that the food made by Jiang Ran was really delicious, no wonder the business was so good.

  Pei Huai knew in her heart that Jiang Ran was delicious in cooking, but when she really ate it in her mouth, she was still a little surprised.

  I knew it was delicious, but I didn't expect it to be so delicious.

  Whether it is the ingredients or the taste, everything is just right.

  Unconsciously, Pei Huai ate too much.

  It wasn't until the stomach was a little stretched that Pei Huai realized that he was eating too much.

  Fortunately, the rice in the bowl was all eaten at this time, so Pei Huai took the opportunity to put down the bowl and chopsticks.

  Wang Cuilan cleans up the dishes and does not let Jiang Ran help.

  Jiang Ran didn't argue for this herself. She cooked a noon dish. To be honest, she was really tired.

  If possible, Jiang Ran wants to lie down and take a rest now, but unfortunately there is no such condition.

  Pei Shanshan and Pei Yang have been following to help, and now they feel exhausted.

  The three of them leaned against the wall, closed their eyes, and had to take a break anyway.

   Pei Huai looked at the three, frowning and tightening, and finally stood up quietly, went into the kitchen and said to Wang Cuilan, and rode Pei Yang's bicycle away after coming out.

  Summer afternoon is the time when the sun is most venomous.

  The sun outside is particularly dazzling, and people who can barely open their eyes can barely open their eyes.

  At this time, there are not many people outside.

  If it is not necessary, no one wants to go out at this time.

   Pei Huai regarded the dazzling sunlight as nothing, and his feet were kicking fast.

  Obviously, he was riding a bicycle, but it was like an arrow from the string, and disappeared in an instant.

  Wang Cuilan cleaned up the kitchen. After she came out, she also found a place to sit down. She did not rest, but picked up the pu fan and gently agitated the three Jiang Ran.

  The breeze slowly, Jiang Ran and the three of them slept more securely than before, and their brows were not as tight as before.

  Time slowly passed, Jiang Ran didn't know how long he had slept, opened his eyes in a daze, and saw Wang Cuilan's nose sweating and his cheeks flushed, but she was still fanning her and Pei Shanshan and Pei Yang.

   "Mom." Jiang Ran yelled softly, "Didn't I tell you, don't fan us."

  Wang Cuilan smiled at Jiang Ran, "It's okay, I'm not sleepy anyway."

  This is not the first time that Wang Cuilan has done this. It is not the first time that this kind of dialogue has been conducted. Jiang Ran looked at Wang Cuilan helplessly, thinking in his heart that it is time to arrange the fans.

  (End of this chapter)