Chapter 115: Go back and talk about it

Disappointment must be disappointment.

  But everyone knew that Jiang Ran was telling the truth.

  The business of the snack shop is really good, but it is also really tired.

  There are people who live nearby and wake up early. They all know that the snack shop opens at four o'clock in the morning.

  In addition to doing business to make money, they must also have their own lives!

  So, after hearing Jiang Ran's refusal, no one said more, and left after buying the dim sum she wanted.

  At half past five, all the snacks were sold out, and they were able to pack up and go home.

  Because it is summer, it gets dark late, and it is still bright at half past five, and the sun is still hanging in the sky on the west.

  Wang Cuilan asked Jiang Ran to rest in the store for a while, "I'll take Shanshan out for a while, do some shopping, go home at night, and let's make something delicious."

   Today is Pei Huai's return. The family has been busy here for a day. Now it's time to go back. Naturally, I have to buy some good things to bring home and make a good meal.

   Jiang Ran understood this very well, so he nodded and let Wang Cuilan go.

   Pei Yang rolled her eyes and hurriedly followed, "Mom, Shanshan, I will go with you, and I can help you get things."

  Wang Cuilan did not refuse either. Someone helped to get things, of course it was good.

  The sun is no longer so venomous, and the evening breeze is blowing. It would be nice to go out for a walk.

  Pei Jing's age, he likes to go out and play the most. At this time, he looked at him eagerly, as if he wanted to follow.

  Pei Yang directly bent over and hugged Pei Jing, "Does Xiao Jing want to go too? Go, my uncle will hold you."

  Pei Jing sat on Pei Yang's arms and smiled sweetly at Pei Yang, "Thank you, uncle."

  When Pei Yang was about to walk to the door, Pei Jing turned her head and waved her hands to Jiang Ran and Pei Huai, "Goodbye Mom and Dad, Xiao Jing will bring you candy back."

  There is no child who does not like to eat sweets, and Pei Jing is no exception.

  Before there was no money and no food, naturally I didn't like it or not.

  But now the Pei family does not lack the money for buying sugar, Pei Jing can like it casually.

  However, Jiang Ran would not let Pei Jing's temperament eat.

  After all, eating sugar will break your teeth.

  For such a cute and beautiful child, wouldn't it be horrible if he has a mouth and a mouthful of bad teeth?

When they all left, the shop suddenly quieted down, only to hear the fan above his head still whirring around, Jiang Ran only realized that Wang Cuilan and others were gone, wouldn't she be the only one left? With Pei Huai?

  In an instant, Jiang Ranming realized.

  No wonder Pei Yang would go with him and bring Pei Jing. It turned out to be this idea.

  I blamed her on Pei Jing's body just now, but she didn't even notice it.

   What Jiang Ran noticed, Pei Huai naturally noticed.

  The two people are still sitting face to face, and if they are not careful, their eyes collide.

  Jiang Ran, "."

  How about divorce now?

As soon as the thought of    came out, it became a little bit uncontrollable, and the heartbeat quickened.

  But soon, Jiang Ran thought that the money owed to Pei Huai was kept at home!

  If you don't return the money to Pei Huai first, her confidence will not be so full!

  Forget it, go back and talk about it!

  Thinking so, Jiang Ran simply turned around, leaned against the wall, closed his eyes and rested.

  After a tiring day, she didn't want to sleep, just wanted to let her mind go.

    Today's update is over, please ask for a ticket!

  (End of this chapter)