Chapter 107 My elder brother is dumb and good

Wang Cuilan just wiped her hands and walked over. Hearing Pei Yang's words, she immediately walked a few steps and sat across from the two brothers.

"Pei Huai, don't take Pei Yang's remarks seriously. I can tell you that there are a lot of people who have inquired about the affair with me. I can see exactly what they are making. But they are all. Was sent away by me"

  Wang Cuilan hadn't finished speaking, Pei Yang already exclaimed, "Mom, when is this all the time? Why haven't you heard you say it before? Who is so brave to covet my sister-in-law!"

   "When will I tell you something?!" Wang Cuilan gave Pei Yang angrily, "I'm not hiding this, and I didn't let Ranran know about it."

  Hearing Wang Cuilan's words, Pei Yang waved his hand subconsciously, "What's the secret to this, Mom, my sister-in-law is not that kind of person"

  Just as he said the words, the expression on Pei Yang's face was instantly stiff.

  His sister-in-law will certainly not mean anything to others, but just like his elder brother, his elder sister-in-law may not be able to appreciate it.

  In case, when did Jiang Ran kick Pei Huai, then there will be other people coveting Jiang Ran, wouldn't Jiang Ran have to think about it?

  Thinking about this, Pei Yang's whole person is not good.

"Brother, you can't do this anymore." Pei Yang turned around and looked at Pei Huai seriously, "Sister-in-law is back in a while, do you want to take the initiative to know? Take the initiative to say hello to sister-in-law and help her with work. Such a big person, why don't you even have a little vision, let me teach you."

  While speaking, Pei Yang's voice gradually became quieter.

  Pei Yang wanted to continue talking, but one was stared at by Pei Huai, and the death-like stare made him have to shut up.

   Pei Huai can stare at Pei Yang like this and stop Pei Yang from continuing to speak, but he can't stop Wang Cuilan.

  Wang Cuilan has taken Pei Yang's words very naturally, "Why are you staring at him like this? He is right, you are such a big person."

  Pei Huai looked at Wang Cuilan helplessly, letting Wang Cuilan chatter endlessly.

  On the other side, Jiang Ran took Pei Shanshan to buy some green onions, **** and garlic, and then went to buy some seasonings. There was really nothing to buy, and she had to go back.

  On the way back, Pei Shanshan sat in the back and kept talking to Jiang Ran.

   "Sister-in-law, eldest brother, he is such a personality, he has been stupid since he was a child, so he doesn't like to talk very much. Don't be familiar with him."

  Jiang Ran, who was seriously cycling, suddenly heard Pei Shanshan's words, and his pedaling stopped for a moment.

  Is this really Pei Huai's sister?

  She said that Pei Huai, is there really no problem?

Pei Shanshan didn't know what Jiang Ran was thinking, and she continued to say, "Although his mouth is stupid, he must have a good heart. You can see that he has sent money back every month since he left. Going to college outside, not only don't need money from home, but also send money back. You have to go to school and find ways to earn money. It's definitely not easy to live. If you don't come back, it must be because you want to make money, so you have no chance to come back. Don't be familiar with him, now he's back, let him stay home well in the future"

   Stay home?

  Jiang Ran is amused.

  This is the male lead.

  The male lead graduated from college and is going to go back to the big city to develop his career. How could he stay in such a small county.

  She remembered that the original text was very clear. After Pei Huai came back, he mentioned the divorce. After half a month of arguing with the original owner, he left immediately after finishing the divorce.

    Today's update is over, please ask for a ticket!

  (End of this chapter)