Chapter 111: A fan is really good

Even if Wang Cuilan was a little dissatisfied with Pei Huai, now seeing Pei Huai like this, she can't help feeling distressed.

  Wang Cuilan frowned and asked, "Did you go home?"

  The money for a fan is not cheap. Even if Pei Huai has so much money, he can't take it with him at any time. He must go home to get it first.

   Pei Huai nodded, "Well, I went back."

  Although his skin was red and there was a lot of sweat on his face, when he answered Wang Cuilan's words, his tone was still calm, as if it was nothing wrong.

  Wang Cuilan frowned, and said nothing in the end.

  Jiang Ran also didn't expect that Pei Huai had only been in the store for a long time on the first day he came back, and he thought about buying a fan.

What kind of psychology is Pei Huai?

  Jiang Ran couldn't understand it, but in the end he didn't even think about it.

  Looking at Pei Huai sweating profusely, Jiang Ran patted Pei Shanshan's arm, "I'm going to get two popsicles in the refrigerator."

  The popsicles were made by Jiang Ran himself. If there are diners in need, they will sell them to diners, and they will eat them themselves.

   Pei Shanshan agreed and stood up and walked quickly into the kitchen.

  Waiting to come out with the popsicle, without Jiang Ran, Pei Shanshan handed it to Pei Huai and the man with the fan, one for each.

   Popsicles are very common mung bean popsicles.

  When you don't bite, you can see mung beans squeezed one after another.

  Bite it down in one bite, it's icy and cool, with a smooth rustle, with a hint of sweetness.

  Eating in summer like this will not make people feel bored. It is a good food to cool off the heat.

The man with the fan took a bite and looked at Pei Shanshan in surprise, "Where did you buy the mung bean popsicles? Why are they different from what I used to eat?"

   "My sister-in-law made it by herself, is it delicious?" Pei Shanshan replied proudly.

   "It's delicious! Why did you sell it?"

   "No money, you can install fans for us. It's not right to eat one."

  Don't look at Pei Shanshan's young age, but she's been in business for several months, so she should know how to deal with people.

  The man smiled, took another bite and then said again, "I think about buying it later! Then I asked about the price."

   "Same as the ones sold outside."

   Hearing that the price is the same as that sold outside, the man is relieved.

  After eating a popsicle, the whole person feels cool from the inside to the outside, and the man starts to work faster.

  He brought a ladder himself, and let people help him. He handed things out from time to time. After half an hour, he installed the ceiling fan.

  Turn on the power, turn on the switch, and the fan quickly turns.

  In the beginning, it turns slowly, and you can still see the fan leaves.

  But after a while, the fan spins faster and faster, and you can only see the shadow of the fan blades.

  As the fan turns, there is a cool breeze blowing out of the house, which can be felt by Jiang Ran standing at the door.

  Pei Yang's face was full of interest, and he wanted to run in and feel it.

  But the man with the fan didn't let him in. Instead, he waited for more than ten minutes. There was no problem with the fan, so he agreed to let him in.

  Jiang Ran looked at the man quite appreciatively, but he was very safe. Coupled with his age, he looked like a master.

   entered the room and sat on the table under the fan. The wind surrounded the whole person, and the hair was dancing with him. The sweat on his body quickly disappeared.

   "A fan is really good!" Wang Cuilan sighed, "After dyeing and cooking, it won't be so hot anymore."

    is updated again today, isn't it early! Isn't it great!

     Then hurry up and vote!

  (End of this chapter)