Chapter 116-199

Jiang Ran closed his eyes, and naturally couldn't see what Pei Huai was doing.

  After a while, Jiang Ran even temporarily forgot the existence of Pei Huai.

  She thought of the people who just wanted to make clothes for her.

  According to some people's words, it is not unreasonable. If you open a clothing store or something, maybe the business is also very good.

  She is too busy herself, but there is no other way around this matter.

  If she puts out the design drawings and asks others to make clothes and sell them, she will only take a part of the share, isn't it good?

  The more I thought about it, the more I realized it was feasible, Jiang Ran suddenly opened his eyes, his eyes full of brilliance.

  Pei Huai was staring at Jiang Ran, but Jiang Ran suddenly opened his eyes. Seeing the brilliance flowing in Jiang Ran's eyes, everyone was taken aback.

  After Jiang Ran lost weight, she was already very beautiful. Now her eyes are shining, and it makes people feel that her whole person is shining.

   Pei Huai was stunned, Jiang Ran was staring at him, and soon felt it too.

   looked at Pei Huai and saw Pei Huai staring at him in a daze. Jiang Ran blinked and asked the doubt in his heart, "What are you staring at me for?"

  Pei Huai, "."

   Pei Huai calmly retracted his gaze, "It's nothing."

  Seeing that Pei Huai had already looked elsewhere, Jiang Ran didn't have to ask, so he didn't ask.

  With this time, she might as well start drawing pictures.

  Jiang Ran is a person who has seen all kinds of clothes styles. It is very simple to draw some designs that meet the aesthetics of people nowadays.

  There are also pens and papers in the store. Jiang Ran stood up and found pens and papers.

When    came back again, Jiang Ran directly chose another table and sat down with his back to Pei Huai.

  Pei Huai wanted to see, so he was optimistic, anyway, he was sitting behind him, even if he really stared at him, he didn't know.

   Pei Huai looked at Jiang Ran's back, everyone was stupid.

  What do these mean?

  Jiang Ran, no matter what Pei Huai thought in his mind, he started to draw with a pen.

  She has an idea in her mind, and she writes naturally smoothly. There is no need to think about it at all, and the lines are already on the paper.

  Jiang Ran is drawing at the desk, even if Pei Huai can't see what she is painting, she can only tell from her back. She is very serious now, pursing her mouth, and does not step forward to bother.

  When Wang Cuilan came back, they saw this scene: Jiang Ran was drawing pictures seriously, Pei Huai's eyes were empty, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

  Seeing this scene, Wang Cuilan, Pei Shanshan and Pei Yang felt a little disappointed.

  I deliberately left time for the two people to get along, but they didn't say anything with each person and a table?

  Only Pei Jing didn't think there was anything wrong with this. He walked in by himself, with a box of chocolates in his hand, and walked directly to Jiang Ran's side, "Mom, eat chocolate!"