Chapter 112: Ice cream

When he was renovating the house, Jiang Ran had already considered the fan, and reserved a place for the fan.

  Jiang Ran left two places. After all, the house is relatively long. If you have a fan, you can't take care of it.

  The fan is now located near the door, closer to where Jiang Ran usually cooks.

  In the future, Jiang Ran will cook again, it will definitely not be as hot as before.

After Jiang Ran heard Wang Cuilan's words, he subconsciously looked at Pei Huai.

  When the man who installed the fan came, he didn't ask, he just installed the fan here. Could it be that Pei Huai had explained it in advance?

  Jiang Ran was thinking about it, and he saw that Pei Huai seemed to feel a little bit, and also looked towards her.

  The two of them looked at each other, they both froze for a moment, and then they both looked away casually.

  Seeing that the installer was leaving, Jiang Ran hurriedly called out, "I want to buy a ceiling fan, or you can wait here for a while, I will buy it and bring it over?"

  Summer is here, and the number of people buying fans in the county is indeed increasing.

  It's like Jiang Ran. There are really not many people who have to buy another one after installing one.

  However, this has nothing to do with men.

  He has to charge an installation fee for installing the fan. Jiang Ran buys it and installs it, so why not do it?

  So the man nodded and agreed.

  Jiang Ran asked about the price of the fan and went to get the money.

  Waiting to come out, Pei Huai came over, "Give me the money, I'll bring it back."

  The sun is still hot outside, and the heat from the sun evaporates.

  Can stay in the store and blow a fan, who wants to go outside to bask in the sun?

Can.

  Jiang Ran was still hesitating, but Pei Huai dragged the money away, turned and walked out.

  I don't know if it was because of Pei Huai's height and long legs that he walked extremely fast, or because of something else, after a while, he had already walked to the side of the tricycle and rode away.

  Everyone had already rode away, and Jiang Ran certainly couldn't keep up.

  Wang Cuilan came over and patted Jiang Ran's arm, "Okay, Ranran, let him go, don't feel bad about him, a big man, why would he be afraid of going out to get a suntan?"

  The installer also nodded in agreement, "That's right, let the man go. You are a little girl's house. You always run under the sun to get tanned carefully."

  The installation master is younger than Wang Cuilan, but he looks like he is 30 or 40 years old.

  In his eyes, Jiang Ran is indeed a little girl.

  Jiang Ran wanted to say that she didn't feel bad for Pei Huai, but she just thought this development was a bit strange.

  It is clearly written in the book that after Pei Huai came back, he showed no words to the original owner and insisted on getting a divorce.

  Why now, not only did Pei Huai not mention the divorce, he also helped to buy a fan, and now he wants to go to the department store for her?

   Jiang Ran frowned and thought for a while, but still couldn't think of a reason, so he went to the kitchen.

  Time is almost up, she is about to start making snacks.

  In summer, people don't like jujube cakes very much.

  Although some people still like to eat, most people don't like it anymore.

  So what Jiang Ran is going to do now is only a few jujube cakes, a few peach crisps and snowflake crisps, and more ice-crust desserts.

  After the ice-crusted dessert is made, put it in the refrigerator for a while. It tastes icy and cool. The texture and flavor are extraordinarily rich, and it is liked by men and women of all ages.

  Since its launch, the iced desserts are selling very well.

  At the beginning, Jiang Ran made a lot of flavors.

  (End of this chapter)