fused zamasu x reader (end)

As we got closer to the portal, I could see better the stranger's face. He was looking like......wait....is it even real? Is he zamasu? No it can't....can't be true. Even if it is a dream, I preyed to God not to break this dream. I couldn't even imagine how happy I was. So we entered in the portal and Everything was foggy. When fog got clear I saw a land full of green grasses. Looks familiar. Oh I remember, so I am in the anime? I thought. Universe 10. I smiled. He really took me to his place. Finally some rest from study. "Hey, when you were in your world you were thinking of me. And now I am infront of you and your not even noticing me." I looked at him with my mouth open. I cupped his face with my two palms. He was looking so beautiful in this bright world. My couldn't hold my tears. "Zamasu, my lord, my kai." I said, he looks beautiful in his fused form. I moved my eyes on his body. In black dress he was looking so hot. "How can I ignore you, I missed you every moment before this happened." I said holding his hands, I went a bit closer to him. "So you didn't expect a moment like this ever, did you?" He asked. "Never, my God" I replyed. He took me under the world tree. "Lord Gowasu is also here!" I exclaimed in a little shock. Zamasu said "of course he should be here." We got permission for some free time from the Old supreme kai. We spent a lot of time together. Roaming in the temple and in the green world. When we got tired, both sat on a rock in the middle of the lake. I think we both are less talks. Finally I asked "How do you know about me". He said" Hmm! You are always thinking about me, thats why."
I said,"My Lord! I am in love with you! I love you!" And his response was," I love you too, Y/N" my heart skipped a bit or about to stop forever, idk. And another unexpected thing, he did hold my face and kissed tightly. I kissed him back.

Time skip~

I was watching the golden fish in the lake. Why this world is so beautiful! I snapped out from my thoughts when I heard his raspy voice. I wanted to kiss him again but stopped at his sentence" you need to go back to your world, my love!" I know may be now it will be morning in my world. I asked," but kai, I want to live with you, is it important to go back?" He said," yes, it is." I didn't argue back. He is a God. He knows far..far...and far better that me. I am only a mere human, after all he had sent a day with me, that was out of my imagination and the biggest gift of my life. He took me to Gowasu and I took permission to go back to my world even if I didn't want. Zamasu opened the portal again and I said him," I will prey to God, after this human life I will come here to live with you." Tears fell down from my eyes. He said"of course, darling! " I jumped again when I hear the word 'darling'. I kissed him and went back to my room. The portal vanished. And then I heard my mother was calling me. I woke up and I didn't remember anything. Because the memory was belonging from my soul. Not from my mere human mind or body. I felt so cheerful that day. After some days when my mother said that why my eyeballs were moving that day I didn't say her anything. I was thinking,"so I dreamt that day, but I don't remember what. I was manifesting for Zamasu. So might be he took my soul with him!!"

The end

×××××××××××××××××××
Hope yall enjoy the story. See you in next story.
Stay happy stay safe!
Don't forget to vote!
Bye ☺️