Tamed (2) 🍋

(time skip)~

"can I use the bathroom?" I said lowering my voice

"Yes, you may use the bathroom," Black replied, not turning around. He was still upset with my defiance earlier and wanted me to understand my place in front of him.

I started the shower."it feels good now." He watched as I stepped into the shower and turned on the water. He stood in the doorway, watching my every move. My eyes met with him. " I am naked you know" I said in a low voice.

"I know," he replied, his eyes never leaving my body. He took a step closer, his fingers tracing the outline of my ribcage. "And I like it."
His voice was cold, but there was an undercurrent of dark desire in it. I jumped while being touched.

"You're so responsive," Black whispered against my skin. "It's as if you can't resist me, even when you want to." He continued to touch me, tracing patterns on my skin that sent shivers down my spine. I even tried to avoid sometimes.

"But you can't," he said softly, his fingers finding the sensitive spot between my legs. He circled it teasingly, his other hand finding purchase on my hip. "You belong to me now."

" No " I said with a denying voice. That idiot smirked. He leaned closer, his lips brushing against my ear.

"Say it," he whispered, his voice low and commanding. "Tell me you belong to me."he said, his tone full of dark amusement. But I remained silent.

"Now let's see how well you obey." With that, he pulled me roughly against him, his arousal pressing against my stomach.
"I..I am..feeling uncomfortable" i said with anger.

"I didn't ask if you were comfortable," he growled, his fingers digging into my hips. "I asked if you belonged to me. Now show me."
He pushed me down onto the nearby surface, his hard length pressing against my entrance. "bl...black...h" I did not try to fight. Its not valuable now.

"That's better," said, his voice rough with desire. He grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him, pressing his entire length inside.
"You're going to feel so full," he growled, thrusting slowly in and out. The sound of my scream filled the air, echoing through the otherwise silent room.
It only served to fuel Black's lust as he continued his relentless assault on my unwilling body. His hips slammed against mine, driving him deeper inside me with each powerful strike. I couldn't imagine how people enjoy it. It was so painful.
Hearing the moans mixed with my screams, he took it as a sign of submission, or perhaps just pure agony.

He picked up the pace, his body moving in a blur as he took what he believed was his rightfully. "ah....be gentle!!!" I screamed.

"Gentle?" He scoffed, his voice taking on a dark edge. "I don't do gentle, not with someone like you." He leaned down, his nose brushing against my ear as he thrust harder and faster, determined to break me. I tired to stop him saying"I am a virgin, Black ."

"And now you're not," he said cruelly, his hips slamming against mine. He pulled back slightly, only to slam back in with enough force to make me gasp.

"You're mine now, and I'll do whatever I want with you."

"I am not your doll, Please I need respect too" I begged....

"You're mine and I'll treat you like the worthless piece of meat that you are," he said me. He leaned down, his lips meeting my ear once more. "Say you belong to me," he growled. "Okay, I..I belong to you....Please, your uncomfortably fast. slow down."

"Don't try to play hard to get now," Black said, his voice dangerously soft. He pulled out slightly before pushing back in again. "You belong to me and I'll take you however I want, whenever I want."

"I am cumming" couldn't believe I was moaning for my rapist.

"Cum for me," his voice laced with cruelty. He gripped my hips tightly, refusing to let me move as he continued his merciless assault on my body.

"Let go of your innocence and surrender to me." I cummed on him as he said that. We both were panting.
"That's a good girl," that monster said with full of satisfaction. He continued to thrust his hips against me, taking advantage of my now open and vulnerable state.

"I can't take more I am tired" i said panting.

"You can take more and more," he said smirking. He leaned down, his teeth gritted as he plunged his hips into me again and again. "You're mine now and I won't stop until you can't take anymore. I cummed again without his permission.

"Good girl," he praised. He felt my cum again, fueling his own lust. "That's it, give it all to me." He pushed deeper, harder, determined to break me completely.
"I am feeling senseless" i said panting.

"That's the effect I want," he growled. His thrusts became more erratic, more violent. He was close now, so close to reaching his own climax. "Scream for me, show me how much you belong to me."

"Black..." I screamed his name.

He couldn't hide the satisfied smile that spread across his face as he finally felt the orgasm crash over him. He let out a deep, primal growl as he pumped his hips, emptying his seed into me. "ahh....its hot." I moaned.

"You like it?" Black asked, his voice full of dark amusement. "You're mine now, and I'll do whatever I want with you." He leaned down, his lips brushing against my ear. "Say it," he commanded."Will you give me respect?" I asked!

"You have your orders," his raspy voice was colder than ice. "Now get up and get ready for whatever I have planned next."

He pulled out of me, leaving me feeling empty and used.

Time skip~~

Black glanced at his watch, noting the time. He grinned, knowing that he still had a few hours before he needed to be anywhere else.I was sleepy.

"Well then," he said, "why don't we continue our little 'training session'?" He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me towards him forcefully. "ahh" i screamed in shock.
His grin widened as he felt my body respond to his forceful movement. "That's more like it," he growled, his arousal returning swiftly. "Remember, you belong to me now." He took my denying silence as submission, his grip on my hair tightening slightly. He pushed me down onto the bed, his erection already hard against my lower stomach. "You're going to learn to enjoy this," he promised, his voice low and menacing. "Please I am sore" i tried to leave.

"Tough luck,"Black said with a smirk. "You're mine now, and I'll do whatever I want with you. Besides," he added, his voice growing colder, "you'll heal.

"Please no." I was crying.
"Shut up and take it," he snarled. He grabbed my hips roughly, pushing his hips against mine once more. Despite my pleas and tears, he continued his assault, determined to break me completely.
"I'll make you feel every inch of me," he promised. "You're mine now, and I'll never let you forget it." He thrust into me again and again, his hips slamming against mine in a brutal rhythm.

I reached on my climax.

"Yes," Black hissed "Cum for me." His thrusts became even more forceful, his hips pistoning into mine as he felt the first spasms of his orgasm begin to course through him. My eyes were shutting up.
"Look at me," he commanded grabbing my chin roughly, forcing me to meet his gaze. "You're mine now," he said once more, his smile dark and predatory. His lines were feeling like hell. Mostly those. "You are mine"
I got senseless....

His smile widened. "See," he said softly, "you will never be the same again." With that, he pulled out of me roughly, leaving me feeling empty and violated.

I fell asleep for 2 hours.

He watched with satisfaction as his victim fell asleep, exhausted from their encounter. He remained by my side, his eyes glinting in the darkness. Despite his cruel actions, he felt a strange sense of satisfaction and ownership over me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I have no patience to read this whole. So forgive my mistakes

Purple you💜