Dark saiyan x reader 🍋

I was going to my college. But there was a problem on the road.

Flash backs~

I always go to collage through a narrow path between the large buildings.

There was a little forest nearby. Waterfall was running through the forest. It was winter and my college trip was going to that forest.

It was a little forest but full of natural beauty. There was a mountain inside it. So we decided for camping at night.

It was near my house so I directly went there from my home. 15 students. 6 girls and 9 boys. We enjoyed all day long and at night we prepared the campfires.

All were in there tents. But I love the nature's view at night. I opened the tent and went outside to see the moon. Finally some distance from the society.

But....I heard footsteps (the plus point of having a strict family). Even I was afraid of seeing what's at back, I prayed to God and turned around. It was dark enough but I could see a human figure. It was a masculine figure.

I flinched back. And ran near to the camp fire. Thank God he didn't caught me. I was near the fire, I saw his face for the first time. He was handsome but still had a murderous look in his eyes, smiling at me, why!? Did he know me? His evil smirk made me feel like electric sparks in my each and every vain. I ran in to my tent and chained up it. These things only happen with me. Better l should sleep. I noted the incident in my diary. We all returned to our homes.

But I couldn't forget his face. Many times I tried to forget but each time his small details were appearing clearly in front of my eyes.

Sharpness of his jawline, his earring, dressing style.....can I meet him again? I thought.

I jumped a little when professor said, " Seems like this quite kid has started to feel the spring." Everyone looked at me curiously. I said nothing.

One of my friends asked me when I was alone,"You have found someone, haven't you? Btw you were the only one person who was single!"

"Girly, I don't even know him!" I said, " I am demi romantic ya know! I can't fall in love so easily!"

She said," Okay! Let's see!" And walked away.
~~~~~~~~~~
I was returning to my home through the buildings and I could see the forest.

And my heart stopped beating for a second. Is that him? Walking near the Waterfall. I started running to my house. I saw him clearly today.....he was looking too much older than me. I stopped at the gate panting.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Night time

I couldn't stop thinking about him. I was never so horny before.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw him, when I was going to my college. Well I saw his cabin type house. He lives alone I thought and walked away.

Everything was normal. Everyday I was seeing him, then I was going to collage or returning to home. If I couldn't see him one day, I was feeling depressed all day long.

One day when I was returning he blocked my path. He was too close. God please save me. If he would kill me or something!

"Why, hello there." He said, raising his eyebrow as he looked at me up and down.

"who are you and why are you looking at me like that?" I was trembling from fear.
I think I was blushing too.

He smirked "Now now, no need to be shy. People call me Goku black and I'm just admiring the sweet body you have there." He winks at me. Ahh.... This idiot will blow my heart!