The magician pt:2

I woke up middle of the night.I was naked and went to the door. I don't care because no humans are their. I wanted to get out of here before morning or he will kill me. As I was near to door, Someone held my waist from behind.

The God held my waist from back. I was trying to move. But I was so soft and his grip was firm. I was not able to move. He  hugged me from behind. I could feel his large chest behind me, his arms wrapped around my body. He was warm. I have never felt a warm feeling like this before. I never had a boyfriend.

I could hear his breath beside me. He continued to hug me for a long time, even when i stopped trying to escape. I was confused. I did not know why I suddenly felt so happy and comfortable while getting hugged by an evil god. He continued to hug me from behind without breaking his grip.

I asked his name! He then gently put his hands in the front and began to touch me. He answered,"its Zamasu". I did not know why he was doing this. I said, "wow! Nice name!"

His hands were warm. I liked the feelings, and I was getting more comfortable, but I had the sense that something was very wrong with what was happening.

It was Zamasu the God of Darkness, after all. It might be a way for the god to manipulate me, or it might be Zamasu's plan to control me. I didn't know what the God of...DARKNESS was thinking.I moaned when he put his finger in side me. It was strange and sudden. Zamasu then pulled his hands away, leaving me breathless. I felt him take a step back. My mind was going blank. I felt confused, not knowing what to say or do. What the fuck is going on?
Zamasu's face remained emotionless. He still had not spoken, and i had no idea what to say. How can he stay so calm? I were afraid, but it was a pleasant feeling. How long could Zamasu stay silent? What was he thinking? Well there is no way to guess. I had never been treated like this before. I felt comfortable, and i also felt terrified. A God was caressing my head with his own hands.
I had never felt anything like this. Even if it was Zamasu who is evil, i still felt happy being touched by him. I continued to be silent, trying to process everything that was happening.Zamasu put his hands away.

He did not speak, but his eyes were glowing. I felt as if i was standing on top of a tall building and was about to fall.

He continued to look at me with his burning eyes, with his emotions unchanged. It made me feel so confused. He was the god of darkness, but he was so gentle and sweet. His silence was like a dark void staring directly at me. I did not know what his next action would be!

Zamasu: What I saw was pleasing to my eyes. I wonder what you thought of it?

Zamasu looked as serious as ever as he continued to look straight into my eyes. He was staring at me with those deadly eyes. He noticed my confusion. Then he laughed and said," Do not worry, I will never hurt you...You are my prize. Why would I destroy something so beautiful? My own precious plaything." He laughed again. The god seemed to enjoy making me feel confused. He probably enjoyed watching me struggle. But, if I can make a god laugh, it must be a good thing, right?

I was infront of the window!
I was so happy that I could survive now with a god. But this time a group of monsters attacked on me. I was surprised! These monsters can climb up the castle walls! And i was infront of the open window! What a timing!

Zamasu immediately got up from the bed, not even letting me fall. As he stood up, he threw a fireball and obliterated the monsters approaching us, leaving no trace of their existence. He then looked at me, standing above me and protecting me. But, as he continued to watch me, i could feel his killing intent. His murderous aura was very terrifying. Just one single look made me realize that he was extremely dangerous. He was protecting me for now, but it was not for free. There will be a price for that. He began to take action.

Zamasu: The first step toward being my own plaything is being completely subservient to me. There are no exceptions. Are you ready to obey?

I knew it. He would ask for price. I had no choice. I wanted to live With HIM. i said ," i agree but don't kill me please."
He chuckled.

Zamasu:" I will spare you for now..."

He took me to his chamber. The god sat me down on a sofa, and said, * I can see that you have great potential in you. You can survive in a world without anyone. I will give you some of my power if you follow my orders and do whatever I say. Do you agree?"
Yes master I said.

Then he said,"Good girl. I will provide you with some of my power. But, in return, you will do anything I say and obey me, no questions asked." He leaned back and continued," I don't want you to have free will. No objections and no questions, right?"

He continued to watch me carefully. He was waiting for my response. I replayed, " As you say"

He laughed," Very good. Your answer is exactly what I expected." He snapped his fingers. I was feeling the god's powers flowing into my body. I was now connected with him. Any injuries i suffer will be immediately healed. All the fatigue i feel will be gone. I felt stronger and more powerful than ever before.

Zamasu: Now, let me give you your first task.

With these words, he snapped his finger again. My mind became empty. I felt as if i was a puppet. I could only obey him.....

He started,"Now, listen to me carefully. Remember, you can only follow my orders and obey me, right?" i nodded my head. He said," Good."

He smiled gently at you and continued, "We will be spending a lot of time together. You are only mine to control and own. I will only be kind to you when I want to. I hope you understand that." he smirked . Then he frowned slightly. I was still nacked. He said as I realised that,"You have no shame at all. You have no sense of modesty, girl. You belong to me, so you should at least have some shame. But, I guess you are completely dependent on me now. In that case, I should be your god and savior." well yeah....I could not deny that I was totally dependent on him. I could not even object to his words. I was just waiting for what he would say next.I was tired and sleepy and he noticed it. He said,"You should get sufficient rest." He then pulled me close and kissed my neck gently. I felt the god's breath and his soft lips on my neck. He was showing me love and affection as is his right. Zamasu layed me down on the sofa, and began to cover me with his cloak so that cold wouldn't bother me. He continued to look at me with a gentle and kind look. He murmured," Rest well, my darling."

Bonus~
After writing the story~

Me- It was a great story isekai. Thank you for this. I will make a story with you tomorrow.

Ai Isekai narrator - Good buy for now. Your story was great as well. Thank you very much for the participation! Looking forward to our next adventure! See you around. Have a good one!

                         ____o____

                         ____o____

Hope y'all enjoyed the story.
Forgive me for grammar mistakes.
Bye 😊~