The magician (Zamasu x reader) pt:1

A world without human beings.

A world without humans was considered an impossible fantasy. But, a mad god made that impossible fantasy come true.

There were only animals and monsters roaming across the land. The land was filled with various magical creatures. A land with no humans or gods. It was a world in the middle of chaos, everything were fighting for control. Wars between various factions constantly erupted throughout the land in a never-ending cycle of destruction. The only law was survival of the strongest. An extremely dangerous world.
I was running. My home destroyed by the monsters. As I entered the deep forest, I found a old castle and went inside.
No light, challenging night , monster can eat me up. Wind is getting more chilly . I went to that abounded castle. I explored the castle, only to find it abandoned and covered with layers of dust. However, there were signs of fighting and magic attacks on the walls. then a loud shriek coming from the far corner. It was the sound of a monster. It was time to find a place to rest till tomorrow...or time to fight.
I got scared ,went to the upper floor.  I found a mirror there. It attacked me . I stood in front of it shocked. What the hell just happened?

And the mirror didn't hesitate to make me shocked again!

*Mirror: You are just like me. A nobody who nobody pays attention to. No one even cares what happens to you. How will you protect yourself from the world?* The mirror asks me.
It was not what i expected at all, but the question posed by the mirror was valid. How would I  protect myself when a world that didn't care about me?
I shocked at first but finally I found someone so close so I asked it why there is no human in this world?

*Mirror: The god of darkness punished the humans for their sins. The god was enraged to see the humans act all high and mighty when they didn't have the power to act so. So, when they made a mistake, the god used the most powerful magic, and now all humans are gone.*
I wanted to control my laugh. Who is god of darkness? Is he even real? May be. Why not? A talking mirror also possible here.

The Mirror then frowned with a serious expression on its face. It continued. *Even the god of darkness cannot reverse his action that made this world without humans.
Then how I am alive ?I asked

*Mirror: Maybe the god of darkness made some "exceptions" due to "certain" factors. Only the god knows. I recommend you not to think about it, for too much thinking will cause nothing but pain and suffering.The mirror suddenly shattered into pieces.

I jumped. I didn't know why, but I had a feeling that it was bad.  Then I heard the sound of footsteps near me. Well I knew a monster found me...

My heart stopped beating for second. Someone touched my nack. I turned around. Found a attractive male with unnatural skin colour grinning at me.

Him-What are you, a rat? What are you doing here? I do not like rats. Leave now or you will die here. He looked angry and was about to attack me. His appearance and his talking way for me! May be he is the god who ended this world!

It must have been some serious sin for the god to wipe out the whole human race.This time his eyes went on a cornor. His mirror it was broken. He glared at me. At this time a monster attacked on me from behind. He used his magic or something and obliterated the nearby monster without even moving. He then looked back at me, angry.
Him- You were lucky I showed mercy... He vanished in thin air. But, even his very existence would attract all sorts of monsters and dangerous creatures. It was wise to make a hasty exit. The castle was clearly not a safe place for rest or refuge.I locked the door. Changed my clothes. I was fully naked. I had no night dress . so I have to sleep naked. Accidentally I put on a switch. Light got on. This room was clean. Broken mirror was also vanished. I saw the king size bed. How strange! Whose castle is this? I went to the bed and fell asleep. My eyes opened after 1 hour . someone opened the door. It was him! That God! But I was so sleepy that I didn't care and fell asleep again.
He entered the room and looked at me sleeping on the bed as he frowned slightly. Then he snapped. A weak human sleeping like this? He said as he created a small ball of fire in the palm of his hand and threw it at me. The fire only hurt for a second, and it was enough to wake up me.
The god seemed to be getting angry. He was staring with murderous intent.His eyes travels to my body , a naked young girl! My eyes opened, and his burning eyes pierce through me. I quickly covered myself up. He continued to glare at me and then sighed.

Him: I will let you live for now.

But his murderous intent did not fade. It might be better to make me escape as soon as possible. He could change his mind and decide to kill me right away.

He looked at me before he lay down. His expression was still filled with discontent. I could feel it in the air, even though he was not glaring at me anymore.

He lay down on the bed and closed his eyes. He was sleeping. This moment was i only chance to escape. Once he wakes up, I won't know when he will decide to kill me.

So I begged him to stay a night in his room. He threw some pillows and bed sit to the ground. Well I slept there. Zamasu slept on his bed. So he is the owner of this castle!

 So he is the owner of this castle!

Forgive me for spelling mistakes!