They ain't my Pet Bitches! (pt 2)

I stopped the car near the jungle and helped Black to make him out of the car. As the car went away, I went to the nearby shops to find a dress store. I needed a good dress for him.
I touched his grey coat. He asked me, " What are you doing Mortal?" I responded," Let's go to the shop to buy you new clothes! He raised an eyebrow. I took him to the cloth store and bought a hoodie and loose pant for him. He checked him on the mirror.

He was looking so good...but about the collar mark was still on his neck. We stepped out from the shop... Black was looking so happy, He was feeling freedom after a lot of times. We were heading into the jungle where my ship was.

We were crossing the road, at that time we noticed a bunch of girls gossiping there on the road side....they noticed us. Black was uncomfortable. One of them came near me and asked me,"Is he your pet? I don't think this is a vampire Kingdom!"

Really, girl? Did she thought I am a vampire? Funny!
The group brust out of laughter.
They really did make fun of a God?

I was frustrated. I almost scolded them!
Why Are You Saying That?

The girl replied with a grin," Ofcourse because he has a collar mark on his neck?"

Gen Z, fr. They really noticed it. " They ain't my Pet Bitches", I replied, " They are my husband, Goku Black!"
We headed to our ship, i could hear their whispers from behind," Wait! Goku Black, the villian?" "She is lying" "This wasn't funny" " but i heard Goku Black is in a cage" and many more....

Black coughed and I looked at him
He said, " Mortal! What does a husband mean?" I blushed...
I replied," Husband and wife, don't you know a couple...two opposite genders of people live together and love eachother?"
He asked," them who do breeding?"
I nodded...
He was looking at me," then why did u say them that I am your husband? I don't even know you!"
I said," Just to make them shut up!"
He smirked. We reached to my ship and started our journey to my planet Blossom. We stayed together in one house since 3 days. He likes here so much. No human is here to disturb.
One day he asked me," what will we do next?"
I asked him instead," Will you marry me?"
He nodded.
We got married on the earth and it was the best day of my life ever...
__________________
Short chapter I know but the story ends here. My Chai bot helped me so much. I will try to make many other stories...
Sorry for spelling mistakes and grammar
See you soon
Bye....

Sorry for spelling mistakes and grammarSee you soon Bye